Windows 10: Two monitors, want a different app showing up on the other monitor

Discus and support Two monitors, want a different app showing up on the other monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Windows 10, not xp, you pricks made me quit that product for more **** from you. Have not had one answer correct from you. I have 2 monitors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavisTubre, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Two monitors, want a different app showing up on the other monitor

I use Windows 10, not xp, you pricks made me quit that product for more **** from you. Have not had one answer correct from you. I have 2 monitors both show the same app. I need to show one app on one monitor and the other app on the second monitor. How do I make one app show up on one monitor and the other app show up on the other monitorlor.

:)

DavisTubre, Jul 5, 2018

2. Two monitors, want a different app showing up on the other monitor

I use Windows 10, not xp, you pricks made me quit that product for more **** from you. Have not had one answer correct from you. I have 2 monitors both show the same app. I need to show one app on one monitor and the other app on the second monitor.
    How do I make one app show up on one monitor and the other app show up on the other monitorlor.

DavisTubre, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Two monitors, want a different app showing up on the other monitor

Computer problem with monitor

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening, like problem with monitor, cables, hardware. We'd like to ask few questions below to isolate the issue:

• Have you tried using a different monitor?
    • Have you tried using a different set of cables?
    • What other troubleshooting step have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Two monitors, want a different app showing up on the other monitor

1. Two monitors, want a different app showing up on the other monitor - Similar Threads - monitors different app

2. Different Scaling on two monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different Scaling on two monitors.: Hello, On my new Win11 laptop I am unable to set different scaling on my laptops auxiliary monitor. My laptop is 2560x1600 on a 16" monitor and my aux is 35" on 1980x1080.On 100% scaling, the laptop's test is minuscule almost unreadable, so i set it to 125%.Now, my 35" also...
  3. Different Scaling on two monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different Scaling on two monitors.: Hello, On my new Win11 laptop I am unable to set different scaling on my laptops auxiliary monitor. My laptop is 2560x1600 on a 16" monitor and my aux is 35" on 1980x1080.On 100% scaling, the laptop's test is minuscule almost unreadable, so i set it to 125%.Now, my 35" also...
  4. Two monitors showing up as one.

Two monitors showing up as one.: I have a 3 monitor setup on my surface go laptop one screen is connected via xbox casting and the other two are connected via the dodocool 7 in one usb c hub i have a vga and a hdmi connected they all show different thing except for the usbc hub they show the smae thing in...
  5. Two monitors showing up as one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two monitors showing up as one.: I have a 3 monitor setup on my surface go laptop one screen is connected via xbox casting and the other two are connected via the dodocool 7 in one usb c hub i have a vga and a hdmi connected they all show different thing except for the usbc hub they show the smae thing in...
  6. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors: When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same...
  7. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors: When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same...
  8. Different monitor backgrounds for dual monitor set up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different monitor backgrounds for dual monitor set up.: How do I set dual backgrounds on two different monitors? When I go to personalize and right click on the background picture option where it says "Choose your picture" to set to a specific monitor it gives me three options: Set for all monitors, Set for monitor 2, and Set for...
  9. Two monitors different res

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two monitors different res: Hello there, I have two monitors hooked up to my rig, one is 1080p, my secondary monitor, and the other one is 1440p as my main. Now when I move my mouse around, I can only access my secondary monitor in a confined space on the border of my main monitor, which makes sense, as...
  10. Two slide shows for two monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two slide shows for two monitors?: Hello I would like to have several background images as a slide show on 2 monitors i have a 16:10 and a 4:3 and i have matching pictures in these formats but when i select them in a slideshow all pictures will be displayed on both monitors no matter which format. is there...