Windows 10: Two Personal OneDrives

Discus and support Two Personal OneDrives in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; From what I've read, we're not supposed to be able to have two "personal" OneDrives, but somehow I've managed to have two please see attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by felkins, Mar 4, 2024.

1. felkins Win User

Two Personal OneDrives

From what I've read, we're not supposed to be able to have two "personal" OneDrives, but somehow I've managed to have two please see attached screenshot. When I check the OneDrive settings on my PC, I can only see the top one. Also, I can only see one in File Explorer presumably the top one. I use Microsoft 365 on Windows 11. How can I delete one of them?

:)

felkins, Mar 4, 2024

2. OneDrive Personal Vault corrupt on Windows 11 Error Code: 0x8004100e

Hi Javier

I already did that. A couple of times. Most recently, as follow-on steps to your recommendation to delete my Personal Vault permanantly:

1. Followed your steps to permanently delete Personal Vault on OneDrive web
    2. On my laptop:
      1. Disabled OneDrive backups
      2. Unlink this PC
      3. Uninstalled OneDrive application
      4. Deleted OneDrive folder
      5. Rebooted
      6. Reinstalled OneDrive
      7. Logged back in and retried Personal Vault - same error

Matt Sutton1, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please follow the steps to contact OneDrive support for further assistance on adding personal account to OneDrive.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Two Personal OneDrives

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Two Personal OneDrives

1. Two Personal OneDrives - Similar Threads - Personal OneDrives

2. i cant copy files from work onedrive to personal ondrive says not enough memory 173 of 256...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant copy files from work onedrive to personal ondrive says not enough memory 173 of 256...: i cant copy files from work onedrive to personal ondrive says not enough memory 173 of 256 Gb on pc but have i tb cloud memeory on MS via subscrition...
  3. i cant copy files from work onedrive to personal ondrive says not enough memory 173 of 256...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant copy files from work onedrive to personal ondrive says not enough memory 173 of 256...: i cant copy files from work onedrive to personal ondrive says not enough memory 173 of 256 Gb on pc but have i tb cloud memeory on MS via subscrition...
  4. All my files moved to personal onedrive file and I don't know how to revert it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files moved to personal onedrive file and I don't know how to revert it.: One drive moved all of my documents and other files into the personal onedrive folder. Prior to this, I unlinked onedrive because it didn't have enough space to be useful. I then relinked onedrive because all my files disappeared. this then led to the current situation I'm...
  5. All my files moved to personal onedrive file and I don't know how to revert it.

All my files moved to personal onedrive file and I don't know how to revert it.: One drive moved all of my documents and other files into the personal onedrive folder. Prior to this, I unlinked onedrive because it didn't have enough space to be useful. I then relinked onedrive because all my files disappeared. this then led to the current situation I'm...
  6. Can someone from my wife's work access my personal files in my onedrive or local drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone from my wife's work access my personal files in my onedrive or local drive?: My wife once logged into her work microsoft account from my personal computer. She no longer does that and sometimes when I open an MS file it first opens showing her work account. I change it back to my personal one but I came to wonder if anyone at her work can access/view...
  7. Can someone from my wife's work access my personal files in my onedrive or local drive?

Can someone from my wife's work access my personal files in my onedrive or local drive?: My wife once logged into her work microsoft account from my personal computer. She no longer does that and sometimes when I open an MS file it first opens showing her work account. I change it back to my personal one but I came to wonder if anyone at her work can access/view...
  8. Can someone from my wife's work access my personal files in my onedrive or local drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. My school's OneDrive is connected to my personal PC at home and is taking up a lot of space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My school's OneDrive is connected to my personal PC at home and is taking up a lot of space.: Hi. My PC has been getting notifications that my OneDrive is almost full and that I will not get emails and don't have enough space. Reason for this is my school's OneDrive is connected somehow to my personal PC with all its files taking up so much space. Is there any way I...
  10. My school's OneDrive is connected to my personal PC at home and is taking up a lot of space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My school's OneDrive is connected to my personal PC at home and is taking up a lot of space.: Hi. My PC has been getting notifications that my OneDrive is almost full and that I will not get emails and don't have enough space. Reason for this is my school's OneDrive is connected somehow to my personal PC with all its files taking up so much space. Is there any way I...