Windows 10: Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10

Discus and support Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My very elderly neighbor is an insurance salesperson. She is not technical at all. She has a Dell running Windows 10 64-bit connected to two printers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Myron Murley, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10

My very elderly neighbor is an insurance salesperson. She is not technical at all. She has a Dell running Windows 10 64-bit connected to two printers via USB. One is a Brother MFC-J87ODW all-in-one and the other is a HP all-in-one cartridge model - don't have the model right now.Suddenly as in overnight both printers started "printing" blank sheets a PDF and test pages. The printers seem to be printing print head movement but the paper is blank. Both have ink. Initially the Brother was shown as offline but came back online. I followed this prev

:)

Myron Murley, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10

1. Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printers Printing Blank

2. Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10: My very elderly neighbor is an insurance salesperson. She is not technical at all. She has a Dell running Windows 10 64-bit connected to two printers via USB. One is a Brother MFC-J87ODW all-in-one and the other is a HP all-in-one cartridge model - don't have the model...
  3. Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Printers Printing Blank Pages from Windows 10: My very elderly neighbor is an insurance salesperson. She is not technical at all. She has a Dell running Windows 10 64-bit connected to two printers via USB. One is a Brother MFC-J87ODW all-in-one and the other is a HP all-in-one cartridge model - don't have the model...
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  5. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  6. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  7. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  8. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  10. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-pages/1e3b1d33-24bb-4d1a-929b-9ecadbb79462