Windows 10: two questions require answers please

Discus and support two questions require answers please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All. I have two question if I may. 1. Everytime I switch on I get the following sign...AMD QUICK STREAM. Error-the license information to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZL2BMH, Aug 5, 2015.

1. ZL2BMH Win User

two questions require answers please

Hello All.

I have two question if I may.

1. Everytime I switch on I get the following sign...AMD QUICK STREAM. Error-the license information to use this software was not found.

2. How do I put an icon on the desktop.eg someone sent me an e-mail of a good site to go to. I want to show this as an icon on my desktop for easy access.

Thank you for any replies.
    Regards,
    Jim

:)

ZL2BMH, Aug 5, 2015

2. please answer this question...

i m downloading all normal apps like whatsapp, some games etc..
    if i connect my phone to pc and download then m able to do it....but directly through phone m not able to....

pratikmehta003, Aug 5, 2015
  3. MandyShaw Win User
    please answer this question...

Ahha, I've got this now.
    The 'unsupported' is not a file type, it's because your file is >20MB and that means you can only download it to the 'phone either over wifi or when Zune-connected. Carrier limitation applying to all carriers.
    The 'phone is behaving as designed, I'm afraid.

MandyShaw, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Uninstall AMD Quick Stream.

Follow Step Two of the tutorial linked below, replace the This PC address with the URL you want linking.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Boozad, Aug 5, 2015
  5. ZL2BMH Win User
    Worked great, thank you Boozad.
    Jim

ZL2BMH, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    You're welcome. *Smile

Boozad, Aug 6, 2015
  7. vinceapp Win User
    For your first question, you can download the latest release of AMD Quick Stream from the following website and reinstall it.

AMD Quick Stream Technology

vinceapp, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. two questions require answers please - Similar Threads - questions require answers

2. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

in Windows 10 News
    Android at Microsoft - answering questions: As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by people across the world, from all backgrounds, every day to help them achieve more. As Microsoft employees, we take...
  3. Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Simple questions, simple issues, no answers: Hello. 1) Why all Microsoft troubleshooting utilities ends in errors? Nothing of built-in utilities never solved my problem. 2) Why do you shut down MS Store on W8.1 and it says, please try again later. Why it cannot say, Sorry, were closed forever? 3) Why is there such...
  4. Two questions,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two questions,: 1.Where do i get the Realtek Hd Audio manager at? It was on this system before but after i had to reinstall windows now its not installed, so i have no speakers none what so ever, is there a place to download it? 2. For some reason when i restart my computer it goes to the...
  5. language(if you can answer russian please)

in Windows 10 Customization
    language(if you can answer russian please): I can't delete UK keyboard layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languageif-you-can-answer-russian-please/cb6a02a7-1c7d-4e39-a1c4-02ab5f99624f
  6. How to stop getting answers to a question

How to stop getting answers to a question: A long time ago, I asked this forum how to stop getting a password request on my laptop at startup. That question has been answered a million times. I want these answers to stop! But I don't know how to track down my original question so I can kill it. How can I stop people...
  7. two questions....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two questions....: 1. Is Windows Defender supposed to run no-stop in the systray after re-booting? Mine doesn't...?? 2. If I try and activate anything in the Windows 10 menu, it says I need to run an ap, but doesn't list any aps to chose from?...
  8. Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!: Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/thank-you-sarahkong-for-answering-my-question/1313c0c5-d898-404b-b1bd-32fe53950766
  9. SysprepAudit mode still not answering customization questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SysprepAudit mode still not answering customization questions: I am at a school and have 150 laptops to image. I use VMWare to create a virtual build of Windows 10 and I have put the virtual machine into audit mode per your instructions/tutorial. When I capture the image and deploy it to a laptop the customization questions still appear...
  10. two questions

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions: i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the websites and favorites and the saved pages ? are they all in the same folder? 89197