Two settings

Discus and support Two settings in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thomashanancy, Jun 9, 2018.

1. thomashanancy New Member

Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new.

thomashanancy, Jun 9, 2018
  2. Krishna Prasobh V Win User

Settings in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better I would like to know what changes you had made to the display?

If you have made changes to the display resolution, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click from Desktop.

• Click on Display Settings.

• Click on Advance Display Settings.

• You may change the display resolution according to your preference.
    If the issue still persists, please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Rafael Com Win User
    Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Two settings

Two settings - Similar Threads - settings

1. How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When creating a local Windows 10 Account, the administrator will be prompted to set up three security questions. This is important and required to make sure there is an option to recover the account when the user forgets the password. [...] This post How to skip...
  2. Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...: Whatever I do, I just can't get rid of that infuriating red sentence (Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization) that is above my privacy settings in Windows 10. I tried every trick in the book and well... it won't leave the options page... Help me out because...
  3. How to stop notifications regarding out of date email settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop notifications regarding out of date email settings.: Hello. I have an HP laptop and a Toshiba laptop; both run Windows 10, so this question concerns both devices. I constantly receive notifications that my GMail settings are out of date - they are not! However, when I follow the links and click "fix problem" I am requested to...
  4. Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings: [img] Hello all. i am trying to fix a friends network issue, his laptop is always connected to the wi fi and cannot connect to the ethernet adapter when he used to be able to, i have tried to update the drivers and when i do the adapter then vanished from the settings when i...
  5. Your Windows Insider Program content settings have been reverted

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Windows Insider Program content settings have been reverted: [ATTACH] Microsoft earlier decided to split their Windows Insider Program into multiple branches. The purpose was to reserve one branch for an upcoming release and other ones for future releases. Along with this option, Windows introduced the “Skip ahead to the [...] This...
  6. .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key

in Windows 10 Support
    .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key: Hello, I have a program called NeuroProgrammer. I believe the following error could have started after a recent Windows update, but I'm not sure. When I try to open the program, I get the following error: Please set registry key...
  7. what these two settings are

in Windows 10 Support
    what these two settings are: Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new.
Two settings solved