Windows 10: Two suggestions for Microsoft Authenticator app (July 5, 2018)

Discus and support Two suggestions for Microsoft Authenticator app (July 5, 2018) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In addition to Touch ID on my iPhone 6s, I think my Microsoft account will be even more secure if I had to enter a four-letter code like TDEV or GSHK... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thomasseymour18901, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Two suggestions for Microsoft Authenticator app (July 5, 2018)

In addition to Touch ID on my iPhone 6s, I think my Microsoft account will be even more secure if I had to enter a four-letter code like TDEV or GSHK into the app rather than tap on one of three number choices displayed on my Inspiron when I try to log in, just like Yahoo! Account Key I use on the Flickr, Yahoo Mail, and Yahoo Finance apps on my iPhone. My other suggestion for the Microsoft Authenticator app is to allow email alerts when my account is logged into.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jul 5, 2018

2. Two suggestions for Microsoft Authenticator app (July 5, 2018)

In addition to Touch ID on my iPhone 6s, I think my Microsoft account will be even more secure if I had to enter a four-letter code like TDEV or GSHK into the app rather than tap on one of three number choices displayed on my Inspiron when I try to log
    in, just like Yahoo! Account Key I use on the Flickr, Yahoo Mail, and Yahoo Finance apps on my iPhone. My other suggestion for the Microsoft Authenticator app is to allow email alerts when my account is logged into.

thomasseymour18901, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Two suggestions for Microsoft Authenticator app (July 5, 2018)

Since the official, safe link could change over time, you don’t mind if I put what I have to suggest for Microsoft here, right? It’s OK if you do. In that case, I’ll verify it every 30 days or so.

thomasseymour18901, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Two suggestions for Microsoft Authenticator app (July 5, 2018)

Microsoft Authenticator app for Apple Watch now in public preview

Source: Microsoft Authenticator companion app for Apple Watch now in public preview Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Two suggestions for Microsoft Authenticator app (July 5, 2018)

1. Two suggestions for Microsoft Authenticator app (July 5, 2018) - Similar Threads - suggestions Microsoft Authenticator

2. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  3. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  4. New Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.14 released for iOS - July 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.14 released for iOS - July 5: Sign in is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. You simply have to enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN...
  5. New Microsoft Authenticator app version 6.3.12 for iOS - July 26

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version 6.3.12 for iOS - July 26: Sign in is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. You simply have to enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN...
  6. New Microsoft Authenticator app version 6.3.11 for iOS - July 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version 6.3.11 for iOS - July 25: Sign in is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. You simply have to enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN...
  7. Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - July 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - July 2018 Update: Hey, everyone! It’s been a busy summer here in Redmond, in particular the month of July – with our company fresh off Microsoft Inspire, our second Mixed Reality Partner Summit and the inaugural Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Every year July carries a special...
  8. Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for July 2018

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for July 2018: Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for July 2018 »portal.msrc.microsoft.co ··· 3a33c573 Release Notes July 2018 Security Updates Release Date: July 10, 2018 The July security release consists of security updates for the following software: Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge...
  9. July 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    July 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in July 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you.To download an update, click the...
  10. Mail app after update July 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app after update July 2018: Anyone has any ideas: Mail app became nonfunctioinal (gmail could neither write nor receive email after a complete windows 10 re-install this continued but now another email account that I have in Outlook 2013 magically appeared in the mail app and could actually send but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove touch id for microsoft authenticator

2. windows authenticator iphone pin