Windows 10: two thin lines transverses my screen

Discus and support two thin lines transverses my screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; yesterday l reported that a line transverse my hp laptop after uninstalling and reinstalling office 2010. Today the thin lines have increased to two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Jul 10, 2018.

1. two thin lines transverses my screen

yesterday l reported that a line transverse my hp laptop after uninstalling and reinstalling office 2010. Today the thin lines have increased to two after installing July accumulative update. Please how do l remove these lines

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Jul 10, 2018

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile two thin lines transverses my screen :)

4. Sasqui Win User

two thin lines transverses my screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

two thin lines transverses my screen

1. two thin lines transverses my screen - Similar Threads - thin lines transverses

2. Windows 11 screen split into two halves with a thin line in the middle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen split into two halves with a thin line in the middle: Hi all,Recently I'm facing a display monitor issue. My laptop screen split into two halves by forming a thin line in the middle, one side brighter color and another side lighter color. I have updated the latest drivers also but not finding a correct solution.Can someone help...
  3. Windows 11 screen split into two halves with a thin line in the middle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen split into two halves with a thin line in the middle: Hi all,Recently I'm facing a display monitor issue. My laptop screen split into two halves by forming a thin line in the middle, one side brighter color and another side lighter color. I have updated the latest drivers also but not finding a correct solution.Can someone help...
  4. Thin line in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thin line in my taskbar: There is a line in my whole taskbar it is on the middle so my apps are splits in half. The line doesnt show when booting the computer not until I goes to desktop. There is no problem opening application however the line irritates me and I dont know what this is. The line is...
  5. Thin line in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thin line in my taskbar: There is a line in my whole taskbar it is on the middle so my apps are splits in half. The line doesnt show when booting the computer not until I goes to desktop. There is no problem opening application however the line irritates me and I dont know what this is. The line is...
  6. Thin line in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Thin Horizantal black line in my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thin Horizantal black line in my screen: I have a small, thin line in the middle of my Lenovo G50 laptop. It's been here for days, I've restarted my computer three times now and it keeps popping up. It just appeared one day and hasn't gone away since. I tried to run the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit, but it says this...
  8. thin bluevertical line on screen left side?

in Windows 10 Customization
    thin bluevertical line on screen left side?: I have a thin blue vertical line on my screen appears after windows start up how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thin-bluevertical-line-on-screen-left-side/db7fe113-3630-464a-9276-93c8cfb271c1
  9. my desktop screen is divided by a thin line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my desktop screen is divided by a thin line: please help me a thin line has divided my screen into two equal half after l uninstall and reinstall office 2010. Is my system going to crash. Please l need urgent help. Thank you...
  10. screen divided b 9 thin lines

in Windows 10 Support
    screen divided b 9 thin lines: hey guys, one of our screens is divided by 9 lines and i do not know how to fix this. Any ideas? thanks Jeff 56990