Windows 10: Two Win 10/Outlook Email Problems

Discus and support Two Win 10/Outlook Email Problems in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; (1) When I went from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro on my main computer, all my Outlook 2016 contacts were gone. However, they are on my iPhone. Is there a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by websquad, Sep 5, 2016.

1. websquad Win User

Two Win 10/Outlook Email Problems

(1) When I went from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro on my main computer, all my Outlook 2016 contacts were gone. However, they are on my iPhone. Is there a way to recover them from my iPhone?

(2) My backup computer is Win 10 Home. It too has Outlook 2016. Once I get my contacts recovered, can't I copy some files from the main computer to the backup computer and thus copy all the saved correspondence and contacts? I think this has the files I should copy:

System (C*Smile > Users > Bob > AppData > Local > Microsoft > Outlook

There are 15 files in the sub-directory. Should I just copy all 15 from the main machine to the backup machine?

:)

websquad, Sep 5, 2016
  2. jofitzpa3 Win User

win10 email lockout

I use the outlook 2013 to access 4 email accounts with win 8.1. Two of the accounts come over fine. The other two will can not be opened because the error message says that I do not have access. I am the administrator and the the two locked out emails
    worked fine prior to the install of win 10. I have tried to delete an email account and then recreate it. Same thing, I am locked out. Any ideas?

jofitzpa3, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Yancyd66 Win User
    Sync MS Office Outlook Calendar to Win 10 Calendar

I have MS Office Outlook 2007 would like to sync Outlook Calendar with Win 10 calendar. I've set up the Outlook 2007 email account to Win 10 email but do not see a way to sync Outlook calendar to Win 10. Help would be appreciated.

Yancyd66, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Two Win 10/Outlook Email Problems

1. Two Win 10/Outlook Email Problems - Similar Threads - Outlook Email Problems

2. problem with outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with outlook email: no email messages in inbox. email has disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-outlook-email/8c7ba12b-89d3-4f40-bbe9-a238913acae4
  3. problem with outlook email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with outlook email: no email messages in inbox. email has disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-outlook-email/8c7ba12b-89d3-4f40-bbe9-a238913acae4
  4. problem with outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MS win 10 email problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS win 10 email problems: When I receive Win 10 mail, sometimes the included pictures Not attachments are upside down or off by 90 degrees. There seems to be no way to rotate them How can I fix this. Also, sometimes when I get an included message, it appears as a vertical string of words rather...
  6. outlook email problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook email problems: How do I stop some emails being deleted without any action from me. Regards, Tom L. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-problems/d93d5902-d6c2-4806-9722-d279832c337d
  7. Outlook email problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email problem: When I open an email in another window, previously viewed (and replied to) messages open up as well. this is just started happening today and I also get this error message [ATTACH] I don't have Skype and can't find these directories and Task Manager will not start up so I...
  8. Two problems - outlook/cortana

in Cortana
    Two problems - outlook/cortana: Hi there, I am on version 1709, because on 1803, the cortana recommended news does not show. Is that fixed now? Also, in outlook 2016, the email sometimes does not synchronize. I can see on my phone I have the new emails, but sometimes in outlook I don't see them until...
  9. Two email addresses under outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two email addresses under outlook: Hi I have two email addresses under MY NAME (I am the administrator) and I cannot seem to get rid of the second one. They are both of the same name; ie. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the second one is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** How should...
  10. Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook: Intel HD Graphics 4600 at a Toshiba Satellite at Resolution 1920 x 1080 has problems opening Outlook 2016 (apparently with less resolution there is no problem). The problem is that it adds like a graphic beneath Outlook that prevents me from working at all. I don't have...