Windows 10: Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520

Discus and support Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Duplicate thread, sorry. 5414 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ztruker, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Ztruker Win User

Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520

Duplicate thread, sorry.

:)

Ztruker, Apr 14, 2015

2. Dell Inspiron 15r 5520 Windows 10 Wifi disabling

Hello I have a dell inspiron 15r 5520, Dell has told me that they will not be releasing any drivers for windows. I was wondering if anyone who has a Dell Inspiron 15r 5520 is having any issues with the Wifi constantly cutting out and going to limited connection
    or disabling itself and wifi drivers not existing even after updating them?

The internet works just fine with wired connection but not on wireless. I have uninstalled the driver and had it reinstall.

Has anyone found a solution to the issue?

SamuelDarko94, Apr 14, 2015
  3. csaldanha Win User
    My Dell Inspiron 15r 5520 laptop running Windows 10 Home is not able to adjust the screen brightness

Wi-Fi on my Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 laptop running Windows 10 Home is working perfect with no issues. Not sure what's wrong with yours.

csaldanha, Apr 14, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ran the Intel Driver Update Utility again to capture the errors:

Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 [​IMG]

Ztruker, Apr 14, 2015
  5. First determine which chipset your machine has ... I think Speccy will tell you.

There are two (C216 & C220)

Then try installing the Chipset drivers for the device.
    Intel Download Center

When the USB 3.0 driver is installed check Dev Mgr.
    If the BT device (root\amppal) is still unknown, see if this helps. You'll have to dig a bit to find the exact device, some cards are half cards and share 802.11

http://www.intel.com/support/wireles.../CS-032541.htm

Slartybart, Apr 14, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Thanks, will give it a shot.

Ztruker, Apr 17, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Speccy doesn't ID the chipset:

or is it the Southbridge number: HM77

Ztruker, Apr 19, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

9. Ztruker Win User
    I've tried all 4 Chipset drivers. Do you see others I should try?

Ztruker, Apr 19, 2015
  10. Dude Win User
  11. One of the warnings was for the chioset and one was for BT. IME and inf naming are usually the culprits.

Skip that for now and try the BT drivers

Three on the Dell site Dude listed (thanks!)

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/...driverId=GR38D

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/...driverId=7FPWR

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/...driverId=XR83W

If you PUBLISH your Speccy report that would help a lot *Smile
    System information or the dmTool output work just as well - I find it easier to read the Speecy.

Bill

Slartybart, Apr 19, 2015
  12. Ztruker Win User
    I'll try the drivers linked.

Here is my Speccy report: LaptopSpeccy.txt

Ztruker, Apr 23, 2015
  13. Ztruker Win User

I just realized that since I updated to build 10061 last night, the yellow flags are now gone.

When I double click on either of them, I get this:

which makes sense as I don't have any Bluetooth devices.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 - Similar Threads - yellow shields bluetooth

2. i have bluetooth but it isnt working [DELL Inspiron 15R 5521] / Driver & Software issue /...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have bluetooth but it isnt working [DELL Inspiron 15R 5521] / Driver & Software issue /...: I uninstalled all of my Bluetooth drivers BCS before my Bluetooth was working fine until I did a Bluetooth controller optional update which made my Bluetooth stop so as I thought after restart it would be added again so I uninstalled all Bluetooth drivers in device manager,...
  3. "No Wi-Fi networks found" on Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No Wi-Fi networks found" on Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 Windows 10: Hi, I have Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230 driver on my laptop. I have been facing issues with Wi-Fi since last 1 year. Earlier, I got "No Wi-Fi networks found" issue. I tried troubleshooting this problem following various solutions provided online. But the situation...
  4. Blue and Yellow Shield

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue and Yellow Shield: Blue and Yellow Shield Anytime I click a button with that shield next to it (like edit or change) it completely freezes the window, not allowing me to click anything or even close it, loads for multiple minutes, then says access is denied. I am trying to fix a big problem on...
  5. Dell Inspiron 15R not working after update -AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 15R not working after update -AGAIN!!!: I can login but then I only see my desktop picture with no icons/apps/folders on. On the bottom of the screen there is a :type search" field that does not allow me to type in anything. Task Master also does not want to work. We paid our yearly update but now that means...
  6. Unable to connect Projector to Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 (in Windows 10) through HDMI Port

Unable to connect Projector to Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 (in Windows 10) through HDMI Port: When I connect the projector to my laptop through HDMI port is shows "No Signal" on projector screen. Is it any problem Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-projector-to-dell-inspiron-15r/cfa99769-9f67-496d-86e4-540eeeb44898
  7. AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520): Recently i had problems with windows. So i reinstalled windows 10. Then i downloaded official graphic driver from amd website. When installing the graphic driver the system stuck for some 10 minutes and blue screen errors start coming. Each time i boot blue screen( video tdr...
  8. Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010: Dear Sir, have upgraded my system from windows 7 to 10 but I have noticed that my Bluetooth device (powered by BROADCOM corporation) is not reflecting in my pc. I tried to install windows 7 Bluetooth driver to install it but the software also cannot run in windows 10 which...
  9. DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly: My PC is having a problem. It shows a blue screen and displays "Your PC ran into a problem. needs to restart." stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT and sometimes stop code: bcmwl63a.sys why different stop codes. I tried some solution available here but none worked....
  10. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems

Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems: Upgraded my Dell Inspiron 15R laptop from 10041 to 10049. Went well though it took a long, long, time. Anyway, I have drivers for all devices except these two and can't actually figure out what they are. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] This is the...