Windows 10: Typing language issue

Discus and support Typing language issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed only russian and english language [united kingdom] in the setting, but each time I start my computer additional languages [arabic and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Firas Azzam, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Typing language issue

I have installed only russian and english language [united kingdom] in the setting, but each time I start my computer additional languages [arabic and english -united states ] appear. It is annoying. I cannot get rid of it in the setting.

:)

Firas Azzam, Nov 28, 2023
  2. clayto Win User

Typing language problem

Why is Use language list only showing UK, and not US as another option in view of the steps I have taken to install it and put it at the top of my list? What is the' language bar', referred to? I don't think I have ever seen it, or am not recognising it if I had. And why is Keyboard shown as English UK when Settings is opened?

clayto, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Try3 Win User

Typing language issue

Typing language problem

I have no idea. I know nothing about adding languages.
    I have always understood it to mean the thing that appears if you
    Because that is what it has been set to. This should change it.
    Denis

Thema:

Typing language issue

1. Typing language issue - Similar Threads - Typing language issue

2. Typing language issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing language issue: I have installed only russian and english language [united kingdom] in the setting, but each time I start my computer additional languages [arabic and english -united states ] appear. It is annoying. I cannot get rid of it in the setting....
  3. Language issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language issue: Hi, i iinstalled windows 11 in my language turkish, then i just changed the language in settings from turkish to english, but somehow slmethings seems to not go in way as same as turkish one, somethings still show up in turkish like when i restarting the pc restarting writing...
  4. Typing a different language in Windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing a different language in Windows 11 single language: Can I add a language pack in Windows 11 single language so that I can type in another language? For example can I add the Japanese language pack to be able to type in Japanese, if I use Windows 11 single language English?...
  5. Typing a different language in Windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typing a different language in Windows 11 single language: Can I add a language pack in Windows 11 single language so that I can type in another language? For example can I add the Japanese language pack to be able to type in Japanese, if I use Windows 11 single language English?...
  6. language box appears while typing in regional language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language box appears while typing in regional language: when i type in my language Tamil in certain applications there is a typing box appears and whatever i type appears in that box after entering enter it comes to the cursor position. I couldn't disable it. this hinders my typing. can anyone help...
  7. typing language

in Windows 10 Customization
    typing language: I've to change my typing language ex :- English-telugu what is the process, please show some positive result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-language/744beea0-3136-402f-8025-836914595976
  8. Cant type in another language

Cant type in another language: So, I'm trying to type in korean so that i can learn a bit of korean but when i tried to set my keyboard to korean no matter how many tutorials i follow, even if they are the same or different, so i decided to look up the issue and everything i found never worked....
  9. Language Issue

Language Issue: Hello. I have a problem concerning the display language of Windows 10. When I first bought my laptop in 2016, it was set up to the French (France) language by default, but I changed it to English (United States) and everything was fine till the Windows 10 October 2018...
  10. Typing Problem: Spaces between letters; language issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Typing Problem: Spaces between letters; language issue?: I am having trouble with typing on Windows 10 version 1709. Text appears as courier font, heavily spaced, and a drop down box usually appears showing letter options in other languages (though sometimes the box is blank). At first it was normal when using chrome, but now it...