Windows 10: UAC and Windows Defender Turn On Automatically After Reboot I have set them to off

Discus and support UAC and Windows Defender Turn On Automatically After Reboot I have set them to off in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello i am using windows 10 since i build my new PC I5-8600K with ASUS Strix Z370 Board i have this issue after clean install of windows as always i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nitinvaid, Jul 4, 2018.

1. nitinvaid Win User

UAC and Windows Defender Turn On Automatically After Reboot I have set them to off

hello
    i am using windows 10 since i build my new PC I5-8600K with ASUS Strix Z370 Board i have this issue
    after clean install of windows as always i use ADMIN account and Disable the windows defender and UAC Settings but this time after reboot can hapen on 2nd or 3rd boot the settings are changed they both turned on automatically what should i do to keep this disabled?

Things i tried
    reinstalling clean windows again
    disabling fast boot

what else should i do??

:)

nitinvaid, Jul 4, 2018
  2. nitinvaid Win User

Windows 10 Keeps Changing My UAC Settings After Reboot

Hello there i have disabled the UAC and Windows defender but i have noticed this multiple times after reboot can be one reboot or 2-3 reboots when system turns on it enables UAC again and the defender too please suggest me how to stop windows to change
    my settings

nitinvaid, Jul 4, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    Let your Windows 8 Defender update itself automatically.

P4-630, Jul 4, 2018
  4. UAC and Windows Defender Turn On Automatically After Reboot I have set them to off

WINDOWS DEFENDER is turned off

Hi Ahmed,

Since you're not able to turn on Windows Defender as well, we'd like to know if you have made any changes recently prior to this issue. In the meantime, you may follow the steps below on how to turn on Windows Defender manually:

• Type Windows Defender in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Go to Settings and make sure that the Turn on real-time protection recommended option is turned on.
    Same thing with the other members who are having the same issue, we suggest that you check if the service was setup to
    Automatic in the Services option. Please follow the steps that we've provided last
    September 3, 2017.

Let us know how if you were able to turn it on properly by changing the Startup type to Automatic.

Eileen Gal, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

UAC and Windows Defender Turn On Automatically After Reboot I have set them to off

1. UAC and Windows Defender Turn On Automatically After Reboot I have set them to off - Similar Threads - UAC Defender Turn

2. I have turned off UAC in Administrator account, but user accounts still have UAC enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have turned off UAC in Administrator account, but user accounts still have UAC enabled: I turned off UAC in the Administrator account. I have software that will not run with it enabled. However, the users still have UAC enabled. When I try to change UAC when logged in as a user I get "need administrative authority" or something like that, to make changes to UAC....
  3. I have turned off UAC in Administrator account, but user accounts still have UAC enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have turned off UAC in Administrator account, but user accounts still have UAC enabled: I turned off UAC in the Administrator account. I have software that will not run with it enabled. However, the users still have UAC enabled. When I try to change UAC when logged in as a user I get "need administrative authority" or something like that, to make changes to UAC....
  4. UAC will not turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    UAC will not turn off: I want to use colemak. I try to download AutoHotKey to do so, and UAC stops me. I go to control panel and go to UAC settings, but UAC stops me from editing UAC settings. I need help before I flip my table....
  5. Windows defender automatically turns itself off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender automatically turns itself off: Hello, my store app crashed after updating apps and I couldn't fix it for a day, whenever i tried to re sign it using powershell it said my firewall was off, I checked to see that no matter what I did, I couldn't turn it on so I decided to reset my pc, but after a couple of...
  6. Whenever i turn on game bar it automatically turns off in the settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever i turn on game bar it automatically turns off in the settings: Any help? in task manager gamebar is present but whenever i press windows + G nothing shows up *note: i have done some changes in the registry editor to boost my pc so it could be one of thoses submitted by /u/King_Rexton12 [link] [comments]...
  7. Turning off UAC for good

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off UAC for good: Long story short. I am a fire alarm tech. I use different softwares but one cannot open if UAC is on amy setting but Never Notify Me when: and IT is no help as HQ wants it but HQ don't understand it hinders our productivity. Is there a way to keep it at NEVER whenever I use...
  8. windows defender while windows automatic updates turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender while windows automatic updates turned off: Is there's a way to just keep Windows Defender automatically updates while stop windows updates ? i turned off windows update from group policy GPedit.msc but i want only windows defender updates is that can be possible ?...
  9. How to have PC turn off automatically after updates?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to have PC turn off automatically after updates?: How to have PC turn off automatically after updates? Windows 10 Home; download several updates from Microsoft Store Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-have-pc-turn-off-automatically-after/0005f9f5-08ac-4b79-b37c-bedbaa0ed1fd"
  10. Settings App & UAC Off

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App & UAC Off: What's the deal with the Settings App not launching with UAC off? Is there a way around this? 7286