Windows 10: UAC panel does not have "YES" button.

Discus and support UAC panel does not have "YES" button. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my log on account to standard, now I can't do any changes because UAC won't allow me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aicnarf, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Aicnarf Win User

UAC panel does not have "YES" button.

I changed my log on account to standard, now I can't do any changes because UAC won't allow me

:)

Aicnarf, Jul 22, 2018

2. Problem with UAC in win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To disable UAC prompts, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on User Accounts and again click on User Accounts.
    • Click on Change User account control settings.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt.
    • Drag the box from Always Notify to Never Notify and click on OK.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt (if asked again).

Important: Turning off UAC reduces the security of your computer and may expose you to increased risk from malicious software. We do not recommend leaving UAC disabled.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Any way to enable an admin password for UAC in windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button.
    • Then type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.

• Do one of the following:
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.
    • To turn on UAC, move the slider to choose when you want to be notified, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jul 22, 2018
  4. UAC panel does not have "YES" button.

Will a PIN work on a UAC panel?

Will a PIN work on a UAC panel?

StanShankman, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

UAC panel does not have "YES" button.

1. UAC panel does not have "YES" button. - Similar Threads - UAC panel does

2. UAC yes button miss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC yes button miss: I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  3. UAC yes button miss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC yes button miss: I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  4. UAC yes button miss

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.: I cannot change any settings nor can I install or uninstall any apps. As I try to do so the user account control dialogue box/prompt box does not show yes button.Please Help!...
  6. UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.: I cannot change any settings nor can I install or uninstall any apps. As I try to do so the user account control dialogue box/prompt box does not show yes button.Please Help!...
  7. 'YES' button on UAC prompt is absent.

in Windows 10 Customization
    'YES' button on UAC prompt is absent.: There are lots of questions on this on line but no answers which actually work.The problem is that I was trying to fine a way of saving config files in Microsoft FSX. Everytime I got a 'you're not permitted' response. Then an emergency cropped up and I left what I was doing....
  8. UAC prompt with no 'Yes' button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UAC prompt with no 'Yes' button: Refering to a response concerning the absence of the yes button from the UAC prompt on January 23 2017. The proposed solution does not work because halfway through it the UAC prompt appears and - yes you guessed it - there's no 'Yes' button!!! Might be a good idea to check...
  9. UAC yes button missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC yes button missing: Hi! Whenever I try to do something on my laptop I get the UAC pop up Access is Denied. It appears that I am no longer an Admin on my own laptop. I have tried several methods of changing my account from Local to Admin with no success. Each time I am taken back to the Access...
  10. No "yes" button in UAC dialog box

in Windows 10 Customization
    No "yes" button in UAC dialog box: Why does user acct. dialog box not have a "yes" choice any more? I've not mad any changes to my computer other than regular updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-yes-button-in-uac-dialog-box/ef7fd81b-23cb-4d6b-94da-bebe1a79e54c