Windows 10: Ubunto for Windows

Discus and support Ubunto for Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My mistake, I forgot to check the box. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doakh, Apr 4, 2018.

1. doakh Win User

Ubunto for Windows

My mistake, I forgot to check the box.

doakh, Apr 4, 2018
  2. doakh Win User

I enabled 'Developer Mode', but I an unable to install Ubunto. I click 'get app' and I go to the store but the 'install' button is greyed out.

I just did a reinstall of Windows 10 (delete all) and I am am reinstalling apps.

:)

doakh, Apr 23, 2018
  3. updating my n95 gb to 21.0.016 without using nsu

ok

is there an update software that works for ubunto ?

is it possible to update via ubunto ? not windows ?

ryansdistrict---01, Apr 23, 2018
  4. Ubunto for Windows

N900 problem

i ran into this problem today is there any commands for windows or just ubunto which i did install fully on computer for this operation

superg05---01, Apr 23, 2018
  5. margrave55, Apr 23, 2018
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    jimbo45, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

Ubunto for Windows

1. Ubunto for Windows - Similar Threads - Ubunto

2. How do I fix windows 11 and Linux ubunto dual crashing on laptop when switching the device on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix windows 11 and Linux ubunto dual crashing on laptop when switching the device on?: I used to use just windows 11 and then switched to linux ubunto when windows 11 crashed and now linux ubunto has crashed too and both operating systems just go to the cad and don’t boot correctly.Might be a primary storage issueHow do I manually fix the linux system crash and...
  3. How do I fix windows 11 and Linux ubunto dual crashing on laptop when switching the device on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix windows 11 and Linux ubunto dual crashing on laptop when switching the device on?: I used to use just windows 11 and then switched to linux ubunto when windows 11 crashed and now linux ubunto has crashed too and both operating systems just go to the cad and don’t boot correctly.Might be a primary storage issueHow do I manually fix the linux system crash and...
  4. Help!! Installed Ubuntu but now neither Ubunto nor Windows will boot!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!! Installed Ubuntu but now neither Ubunto nor Windows will boot!!: Hello so today i decided to try installing Ubuntu 20.4 on it but now whenever i try booting onto ubuntu it takes forever and doesnt seem to boot anytime soon and when i try to boot into windows it starts preparing a system repair and while i dont mind doing a clean install of...
  5. My computer system is ubunto lenex I want to remove or delete it and substitute it with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer system is ubunto lenex I want to remove or delete it and substitute it with...: My computer system is ubunto lenex I want to remove or delete it and substitute it with windows 10 can this happen if I buy windows 10 and download it immediately...