Windows 10: UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Discus and support UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My main desktop PC. Custom built. Windows 10 PRO version 1703 (OS Build 15063.674). 8GB RAM. Multiple hard drives with the Windows drive being a 240GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yrralrellim, Oct 31, 2017.

1. UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

My main desktop PC. Custom built. Windows 10 PRO version 1703 (OS Build 15063.674). 8GB RAM. Multiple hard drives with the Windows drive being a 240GB TEAM L3 SSD. Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 - No overclocking. Motherboard = EP45-UD3P. I know that I have loads of software but I cannot pinpoint exactly when the problem started. It seems to me to have started after the most recent Windows 10 update. No new hardware and no recently removed hardware. I have other PC's with exactly the same Build and they all have zero problems with file operations. On this PC, I have a major problem (my opinion) with BSOD's. The "same" BSOD always occurs when I am performing a file or folder operation (delete or copy or move) with windows 10 explorer.exe. After the system began the BSOD's, I downloaded and installed XYplorer PRO v14.50 and made it the default file manager. This has helped alleviate the problem but of course has not fixed the problem. I know almost nothing about diagnosing .dmp files. I play no online games and I play no installed games other than Solitaire and Hearts.

:)

yrralrellim, Oct 31, 2017

2. Windows 10 BSOD

Well i didn't have any problems for the first 4/6 months, they only started after that and the BSODs have given me a range of messages from irql not greater or equal to kmode exception not handled (there are many more).

Muhammad FahadBabar, Oct 31, 2017
  3. I constantly get the blue screen of death!

Here is a copy of my dmp file from a recent crash. I get multiple different messages. Mostly I get IRQL Lesser or not Equal or something along those lines. My computer only seems to BSOD when I am loading things on the internet. My graphics adapter often
    crashes before the BSOD. I have updated all drivers numerous times. Reinstalled Windows 10 twice. Once, it worked for 2 days then started BSOD again. My specs are :

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 3.00GHz

4.00 GB RAM

64 bit Windows 10

What should I do?! Thanks!

JMartin51WE, Oct 31, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hello *Smile

The crash dump file suggests that the saappctl.sys driver is the culprit. This is from the Application Whitelisting Driver - a part of SecureAPlus developed by SecureAge Technology. I suggest you look for an updated driver for it or temporarily uninstall to see if it makes a difference.

Code: BugCheck A, {480807, ff, d5, fffff80209dfdd3a} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for saappctl.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for saappctl.sys Probably caused by : saappctl.sys ( saappctl+26696 )[/quote]

philc43, Oct 31, 2017
  5. I will try uninstalling and then post results. I can easily perform some file operations and see if I BSOD without SecureAPlus. Thanks again!!

yrralrellim, Oct 31, 2017
  6. Why the hell are u using so much security software at one time? Thats why u have bluescreens.

Ashampoo, BitDefender, CryptoPrevent, Heimdal, Malwarebytes.

Just use one of them!

BSODHunter, Nov 1, 2017
  7. For months (maybe even years) I have had exactly the same security on my other four Windows 10 PC's and I have had zero BSOD's on them. What info in my uploaded .zip file, please, do you base your claim that too much security is to blame for my BSOD? I agree that there is a small overlap on some actions performed but there is no prior evidence of conflict (until the most recent Windows 10 update) on this PC and no evidence of conflict on the other four PC's even with the same Windows 10 update.

Thank you.

yrralrellim, Nov 1, 2017
  8. UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

SecureAPlus has provided me with a patch instead of me uninstalling that specific security software. I will do a bit of testing today and (hopefully) post back here before the weekend is over.

yrralrellim, Nov 2, 2017
  9. axe0 New Member
    Multiple security programs overlapping will not only have a risk of BSOD, but more commonly cause performance, stability and security issues.

Say you have downloaded a file that contains malware, you want to open it. 2 of your security programs notice this and attempt to block it. But, because they try so at the same time problems occur because only 1 can access it at a time.
    Lets say that the malware can load, your 2 other programs notice this and also try to perform an action on it at the same time. Again a conflict occurs which results in the system infected, none of the programs were able to handle the malware before it could do anything.
    The final result is you getting errors from your security programs being unable to function properly + infection.

This is just an example, but it is a realistic one!

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

1. UD3P Desktop PC multiple Win10 BSOD's - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Similar Threads - UD3P Desktop multiple

2. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  3. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  4. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  5. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SAAPPCTL.SYS blue screen