Windows 10: Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding

Discus and support Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there! A while ago I had a problem with my tablet pen, which was fixed by buying a new one. But now I'm having a problem with the tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KyraWolfe, Aug 2, 2018.

1. KyraWolfe Win User

Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding

Hello there! A while ago I had a problem with my tablet pen, which was fixed by buying a new one. But now I'm having a problem with the tablet itself. Or, at least I think it's the tablet. This is my very first drawing tablet (other than the ISkin, which just had some bugs because it's so new) and I have no idea what the problem could be. It could just be that my pen died but I don't have the charger with me at the moment, so this is what I'm doing in the meantime.

I was helping my brother come up with some decently basic shirt designs when my pen just stopped doing anything. I tried to rapidly tap (lightly) on the tablet but the blue light that indicates that it's being recognized isn't flashing at all. I tried unplugging the USB cord and plugging it back in, and I've even used a phone charging cord to see if that would work. Nothing. I also remembered that since I was using a different computer I should probably install the driver. Not even that worked.

I use Windows 10 on an older Windows computer, so that might be the problem. Pls let me know if you have any answers! Thank you!

:)

KyraWolfe, Aug 2, 2018

2. Ugee M708 Graphics Tablet Problem

My Ugee M708 tablet works, the computer reads my inputs and I can draw on Photoshop CC still, but without pressure sensitivity.

I've tried uninstalling all UGEE related drivers from my PC and installed them again but with no luck. I noticed the Tablet Icon in the task bar doesn't show up, and when I try to open the program used to adjust pressure, setting, etc it wont open at all.
    So I figured that's my issue, but no matter what I do it just won't work, not even in compatibility modes. Any ideas?

KeithMiller007, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Ugee M708 Tablet Pen recognized as mouse problem

I have recently purchased an Ugee M708 graphic tablet and have of course installed the drivers as instructed on their site but now my laptop wont recognize my pen as a pen, it recognizes it as a mouse and i cannot find a way to change this, it makes screwy
    lines and i cannot find the tablet interface so i can for example make the settings more personal. Come to think of it the tablet worked fine before i installed the drivers i dont know why this is how it is but can someone please assist me? Thanks in advance!

lars van vulpen, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding

Ugee Graphic Tablet M708

Hello Kieth,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community .

I will surely assist you with the query.

I would suggest you to contact Ugee support and see if it helps.

Also please refer to the link below and see if it helps.

http://www.ugee.net/products_view.asp?articleid=28

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding

1. Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding - Similar Threads - Ugee m708 Graphics

2. Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11: I have a drawing pen tablet Ugee M708 version 1, that worked properly in Windows 8. But I had to update to Windows 11 and I contacted the manufacturer, who provided a new driver, saying that it should work with Windows 11.After installation, the pen worked for a couple of...
  3. Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11: I have a drawing pen tablet Ugee M708 version 1, that worked properly in Windows 8. But I had to update to Windows 11 and I contacted the manufacturer, who provided a new driver, saying that it should work with Windows 11.After installation, the pen worked for a couple of...
  4. M708 Graphics Tablet V3 Not Working Or Responding After A Few Moments Of Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M708 Graphics Tablet V3 Not Working Or Responding After A Few Moments Of Use: The Graphics Tablet Works for A Bit, But Then Randomly Disconnects Without the Usb Even Being Pulled, I Looked in Settings, And It Details It as a Hardware Issue, How to Fix? Also, For Extra Questions Answered, I Literally Tried Everything, I Just Got This Tablet for...
  5. M708 Graphics Tablet V3 Not Working Or Responding After A Few Moments Of Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    M708 Graphics Tablet V3 Not Working Or Responding After A Few Moments Of Use: The Graphics Tablet Works for A Bit, But Then Randomly Disconnects Without the Usb Even Being Pulled, I Looked in Settings, And It Details It as a Hardware Issue, How to Fix? Also, For Extra Questions Answered, I Literally Tried Everything, I Just Got This Tablet for...
  6. UGEE m708 V2 not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UGEE m708 V2 not working right: so I decided to pick back up on useing my UGEE tablet and I am able to use it on my phone so I do it was working fine until I gone to USB settings and out of a random weird curiosity I press [this device] and then the tablet just stop working right it still turns on when plug...
  7. Ugee Tablet drivers

Ugee Tablet drivers: So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't open, and in the hidden icons menu whenever I hover the mouse over the icon of the driver, it would...
  8. UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working: I haven't used my tablet in a while. I recently attempted to use it again with a phone charger as a USB cord. I reinstalled the drivers, first, the M708 V2 one which did not work (it also didn't detect the tablet), then the test driver would not carry through with the...
  9. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch: Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in August. Haven't touched it till now. The tablet no longer reads any touch. The pen and your finger are not being registered...
  10. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee): So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I click on it. The issue with the white ring appearing and all. Thing is I turned that off and my computer still acts like it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ugee m708 drivers windows 10

2. ugee m708 graphics tablet

3. ugee graphic tablet m708 drivers

4. ugee m708 driver,
  5. ugee m708 not working,
  6. impossible to detect ugee tablet,
  7. ugee m708 drivers,
  8. ugee m708 pen not working,
  9. ugee m708,
  10. windows 10 didnt detect my drawing tablet,
  11. ugee 708 drivers,