Windows 10: Ugly system tray icons

Discus and support Ugly system tray icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is not really a problem, but is there a way to make these icons look better? [img] Especially the Wifi and battery icons. 48490 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ruud, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Ruud Win User

Ugly system tray icons

This is not really a problem, but is there a way to make these icons look better?

Ugly system tray icons [​IMG]

Especially the Wifi and battery icons.

:)

2. Icons in Notification center shows as black

Any app that can show the classic "legacy" system tray icons can also be there, so all those would be valid. Chrome for example does have functionality to run in the taskbar system tray (that white bell icon for chrome notifications). It's ugly because
    they don't provide an icon for this dialog, but it's totally valid behavior.

The duplicates... that's not correct. That's just a bug Ugly system tray icons :)

However I don't see any mentions anywhere for 3ed849d2.rbf -- does .rbt file format perhaps mean anything to you?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 26, 2016
  3. System Tray

I downloaded Avira anti-virus. An icon was placed on the screen and in the system tray. By removing the program ( app ) the icon was removed from the screen but not from the system tray. I want to remove ( NOT HIDE ) the icon from the system tray.

RileyHutcheson, Apr 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Ugly system tray icons

Hello, maybe WindowBlinds by Stardock.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Forums
    General Rules:

2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different forums.

dalchina, May 3, 2016
  5. Ruud Win User
    Not really what I was looking for.
    nobody was reacting in 2 weeks, so I thought, maybe I could bump it, but you rather want me to make a new thread or what?

Ruud, May 5, 2016
  6. RWOne Win User
    Because if you want to replace them, you'll have to go third party, as suggested - Windowblinds by Stardock or something else.

RWOne, May 5, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Unfortunately, that is one of the portions of Windows 10 that Windows Blinds will not skin! *Sad
    (WB won't skin the Start Menu, WinX Menu or the Clock either)

Ugly system tray icons [​IMG]

Edwin, May 7, 2016
  8. Ruud Win User

Ugly system tray icons

well, that's a pity.
    I'll just keep these icons the way they are.
    I think that the problem is that my screen is 15.6 inch and it's 1920px by 1080px

Ruud, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ugly system tray icons

1. Ugly system tray icons - Similar Threads - Ugly system tray

2. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  3. Nonexistent system tray icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonexistent system tray icons: In the settings of taskbar I can see "Other system tray icons" of apps that are no longer installed. How can I remove them permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nonexistent-system-tray-icons/c6cbc6f2-2f64-451f-a8b7-f953d0c8a1d1
  4. System Tray Icons Disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray Icons Disappear: When I start my computer sometimes icons in the system tray don't appear. I have them setup to appear too. Is this some sort of bug and why wasn't it ever fixed?...
  5. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray Icon Will Not Display.: Win 10 x64On my system tray I have several icons for running programs. I know to to set them up to display.One of the programs is running, as confirmed by various methods but refuses to display on the system tray.The icon is activated but it just does not show. As all the...
  6. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray Icon Will Not Display.: Win 10 x64On my system tray I have several icons for running programs. I know to to set them up to display.One of the programs is running, as confirmed by various methods but refuses to display on the system tray.The icon is activated but it just does not show. As all the...
  7. System tray icon size

System tray icon size: In a recent windows update i noticed that the system tray, little arrow on the bottom right of task bar when opened, the icons have stayed the same size but the buttons to click on them are alot larger. This widens the system tray alot. Is there any way how to change this?...
  8. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  9. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  10. System Tray Icon Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray Icon Question: Can someone please tell me what the MASH.support icon that I have in my system tray is? Attached is a screenshot of what opens when I click on it. Thanks in advance. [img] 92921