Windows 10: UK Broadband 'Dongles'

Discus and support UK Broadband 'Dongles' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A friend of mine doesn't want home broadband but needs broadband access for a Windows 10 laptop. What are the best options in the UK for broadband... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steve C, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

UK Broadband 'Dongles'

A friend of mine doesn't want home broadband but needs broadband access for a Windows 10 laptop. What are the best options in the UK for broadband access e.g. 'dongles' with PAYG or on contract?

:)

Steve C, Jul 2, 2018

2. N810 - will it work with a Broadband USB Dongle

Has anyone been successful in using one of the Three or Vodaphone Broadband dongles with the N810.

Should I get one for my internet connection?

Thanks

Mal

malcolmsmith---01, Jul 2, 2018
  3. Access home broadband connection with nokia 6303‏ and Soleil bluetooth dongle?

Hi,

i would like to connect to my broadband home internet connection with my soleil bluethtooth dongle and my Nokia 6303 mobile phone. can you give me detail step by step infomation on how to do this with my phone and version 6 of your software.

i have netgear wireless router DG834PN and have a netgear rangemax dongle connected to my pc and a soleil bluetooth dongle connected to pc too. i have a nokia 6303 mobile phone. I basically would like to be able to use msn messenger on my
    phone rather than at my pc.

matt.

bigbern---01, Jul 2, 2018
  4. UK Broadband 'Dongles'

Connecting wireless broadband dongle through USB port on E63

Is it possible to connect (and use) a USB broadband modem (dongle) to an E63? Specifically the Huawei E180E.

Pongfoot---01, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

UK Broadband 'Dongles'

1. UK Broadband 'Dongles' - Similar Threads - Broadband 'Dongles'

2. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10: The device cannot start code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the targeted devuce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-mobile-broadband-adapter-properties-code/2f8a623a-872c-4062-84fc-7ee2165e5a2e
  3. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10: The device cannot start code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the targeted devuce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-mobile-broadband-adapter-properties-code/2f8a623a-872c-4062-84fc-7ee2165e5a2e
  4. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  6. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  7. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

8. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?: AT&T shut my internet service off on their side Sept 25. In the Settings menu it says I'm not connected to the internet. I don't have WiFi either. So how amI able to ask this question without some kind of device allowing me access to the internet...
  9. telsta mobile broadband manager USB 4 G dongle

telsta mobile broadband manager USB 4 G dongle: after resetting my pc i lost the telstra dongle app to be able to connect yo wifi. how do i get this app back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telsta-mobile-broadband-manager-usb-4-g-dongle/a7a6bdd8-98b8-4c8b-9ab2-1b30cdf3507c
  10. 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable

4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable: 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable. can anyone provide support. ill gladly answer follow-up q's 64313