Windows 10: Uknown Device - How to Remove

Discus and support Uknown Device - How to Remove in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have upgraded my windows to win 10 version 1803 after the upgrade I ended up with an unknown drive on Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Itzik Eshed, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Uknown Device - How to Remove

Hello,
    I have upgraded my windows to win 10 version 1803

after the upgrade I ended up with an unknown drive on Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)

the hardware id property shows "BTH\MS_BTHL2CAP"

how can remove these driver , after an uninstall attempt it keeps coming back

Best Regards,

Itzik Eshed

:)

Itzik Eshed, Aug 14, 2018
  2. drade Win User

Uknown USB device?

Hey yall, had my ipod for 4 days, and i went to my friends house this weekend and plugged it into his comp and it charged, but when i plug it at home it ays uknown usb device, tryed reseting it, changed usb ports. He has the older drivers and I have the newer ones, what to do?

drade, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 14, 2018
  4. lyvean Win User

Uknown Device - How to Remove

Device Manager Freezes + Uknown drive F after uninstall

Here you go

Uknown Device - How to Remove [​IMG]

lyvean, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Uknown Device - How to Remove

1. Uknown Device - How to Remove - Similar Threads - Uknown Device Remove

2. Device in-on network, how to remove?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device in-on network, how to remove?: Hello,Currently not on a Windows 10 Home Edition system. Some of the terms might not be right.There is a Device in-on network, how to remove?On a system with Windows 10 HE. When I open up the User area Photos, Video, Documents, etc, on the right side of the window I scroll...
  3. Device in-on network, how to remove?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device in-on network, how to remove?: Hello,Currently not on a Windows 10 Home Edition system. Some of the terms might not be right.There is a Device in-on network, how to remove?On a system with Windows 10 HE. When I open up the User area Photos, Video, Documents, etc, on the right side of the window I scroll...
  4. Device in-on network, how to remove?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. uknown file system in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uknown file system in windows: Hello I 've recently format my hard and install new windows seven 64 bit on drive c when I untick the " hide protected system files" , I see a file with name " CDIPV " it is 304 kb , picture attachedis it a virus or not?Thanks in advance...
  6. uknown file system in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uknown file system in windows: Hello I 've recently format my hard and install new windows seven 64 bit on drive c when I untick the " hide protected system files" , I see a file with name " CDIPV " it is 304 kb , picture attachedis it a virus or not?Thanks in advance...
  7. Uknown USB Device Device Descriptor request failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uknown USB Device Device Descriptor request failed: HistoryI recently updated system to windows update KB4023057, after that everything was working okay but system was running slow. Slower boot up, shutdown timings, USB read was slower etc.So I decided to reset the windows, deleting all user files etc to have fresh...
  8. How to remove a printer device

How to remove a printer device: How to remove a printer device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-printer-device/6496c331-00ce-4caa-83f0-08f3d2edca12
  9. Device Manager Freezes + Uknown drive F after uninstall

Device Manager Freezes + Uknown drive F after uninstall: Hi, I did recently a clean W10 install and there are, of course, issues. My flight stick X52 Pro crashes the PC immediately when it is plugged in (BSOD) and I have no idea why. Saitek is a notoriously incapable of producing good drivers for their products, so even when I...
  10. Uknown Startup entry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Uknown Startup entry: Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I'm troubled with the following entry in the startup of my Windows 10 Pro x64: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce] "Uninstall...