Windows 10: Ultra dark screen windows 10

Discus and support Ultra dark screen windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer now has so dark screen that I can only see something on it in night with no lights, login screen and boot screen seems to work fine but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToXicShadow, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Ultra dark screen windows 10

My computer now has so dark screen that I can only see something on it in night with no lights, login screen and boot screen seems to work fine but everything is so dark that I can't use it.

Brightness is turned to maximum, I rebooted like 10 times, pluged off the power cable, tried removing battery for 60 sec, stilp a dark screen. I have 3 more identical computers and they all went dark in past 2 weeks, they are pretty old thou. How do I fix it?

:)

ToXicShadow, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Dark Screen

Hi Adrienne,

The challenges that you are having with the screen of your computer may be hardware-related. However, we cannot cross out the fact that it may still be software-related. Having said that, we may go through a series of troubleshooting steps that are more
    focused on the software aspect of your computer. Before we proceed, let us isolate the issue by answering the following questions:

• When did you start to notice the issue with the brightness on your computer?
    • Were there any recent changes made on your computer?

We also suggest that you update the display drivers of your computer. Here is a
    link
    that will direct you to a page that contains the steps on how to do so.

Any update from you is highly appreciated.

Dyan Rey, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Ultra dark screen windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Ultra dark screen windows 10

1. Ultra dark screen windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ultra dark screen

2. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window snapping on ultra wide screens: Hi guys,I have always found the windows key and arrow key useful for dividing the screen quickly into two equally spaced work areas on the screen. Is there a way of snapping into three. I.e. using the centre third. I am aware of an app called magnet on OSX is there a method...
  3. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window snapping on ultra wide screens: Hi guys,I have always found the windows key and arrow key useful for dividing the screen quickly into two equally spaced work areas on the screen. Is there a way of snapping into three. I.e. using the centre third. I am aware of an app called magnet on OSX is there a method...
  4. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Screen to dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen to dark: I can't barely see my screen because it's too dark. The shortcut keys on my keybaord won't work. Also there is no options to make it brighter on the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-to-dark/98582418-c565-4fa7-8313-b59a6e25f5ae
  7. dark screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dark screen: After an update my screen turned so dark I can barely read it. I had the camera covered. So I uninstalled the update, and re-installed to no avail. Help anyone? brightness is at 100%...
  8. Windows 10 screen flicker on dark screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screen flicker on dark screens: Specs: Dell XPS 13 9380 Laptop Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz Ram: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating System, x64-based processor OS specs: Windows 10 Home Version: 1903 ISSUE: Screen will change color/brightness, not exactly flicker. The...
  9. Dark screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dark screen: Since t,his mornings update to build 1809, my screen goes very dark. If I open Microsoft Edge it has a black background. If I open BT Mail all the text has a black highlight around it....
  10. Windows 10 Black screen with cursor Ultra Fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Black screen with cursor Ultra Fix: Hello everyone ! As i had the Black screen with cursor problem on windows 10 boot several times before , i've visited many forums and supporters that i came up with many sollutions that one of them may definitely work for anyone experiencing this problem ... Alright so...