Windows 10: UNABLE access my profile when logging onto my computer

Discus and support UNABLE access my profile when logging onto my computer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i quite often leave my computer to sleep. At some point my computer shut down. since then when i open my computer and it asks for my password for my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by heresani, Mar 20, 2017.

1. heresani Win User

UNABLE access my profile when logging onto my computer

i quite often leave my computer to sleep. At some point my computer shut down. since then when i open my computer and it asks for my password for my profile account it logs on to a temporary one. If i type the wrong password it tells me so i know my password is correct. I went online to MSN and was able to log on to my account so I know my account is ok. I also used a tablet that I have the same login and it let me do that.
    I have run an antivirus. the only thing i did that may have changed something was to put the default language into Greek and saved a webpage. A colleague suggested to clear cookies and my browser history but this is not available.

:)

heresani, Mar 20, 2017

2. Unable to login to Windows 10 on new HP Computer.

I'm unable to login to my new HP Windows 10 computer. It works as a guest account and deletes all changes when exciting. I can see my profile when logging on ( and I receive a message saying the restarting may allow access), but it will not except the
    correct passcode and only allows me access with a temporary guess status.

JohnRandles, Mar 20, 2017
  3. writerdad Win User
    I'm unable to log onto my Windows 10 profile

When I try to log onto my PC, a message appears in the lower right hand corner of my screen indicating that I'm logging on via a "temporary" profile. I'm able to go online and use my applications, but I'm NOT able to access any of the files on my hard
    drive. How can I get my main profile back?

writerdad, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Thema:

1. UNABLE access my profile when logging onto my computer - Similar Threads - UNABLE access profile

2. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into my computer.: I am having similar issue. I have changed my password but still unable to log into my computer. I have not used it for awhile so not sure what the issue is. I have tried all the trouble shooting but still unable to log. It is telling me to change my password which i have...
  3. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my computer.: I am having similar issue. I have changed my password but still unable to log into my computer. I have not used it for awhile so not sure what the issue is. I have tried all the trouble shooting but still unable to log. It is telling me to change my password which i have...
  4. Unable to log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log in to my computer: fail to log in to my computer, but when it asks me to set up one, it says something's wrong and asks to try again, yet when i press skip this step, it reloads to the original page again which tells me to lock in all over again. i saw the method of pressing window button + I...
  6. unable to log in to my computer

unable to log in to my computer: fail to log in to my computer, but when it asks me to set up one, it says something's wrong and asks to try again, yet when i press skip this step, it reloads to the original page again which tells me to lock in all over again. i saw the method of pressing window button + I...
  7. Unable to log in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in my computer: Keeps asking me to create a damn PIN over and over and when I push skip it says welcome for about 20 minutes then it kicks me back to the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-my-computer/3eda56f0-e703-4586-8c78-5184581ef60d
  8. Unable to log in my computer

Unable to log in my computer: Keeps asking me to create a damn PIN over and over and when I push skip it says welcome for about 20 minutes then it kicks me back to the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-log-in-my-computer/3eda56f0-e703-4586-8c78-5184581ef60d
  9. Unable to log onto network computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log onto network computer: I am unable to log onto my second Win 10 computer. I am using the same credentials I use to log on directly but they are not working from the other computer....
  10. Logging onto my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging onto my computer: After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-my-computer/c57b0b4e-5e59-4952-8492-45d33d4d1717