Windows 10: Unable to access Apps & features setting

Discus and support Unable to access Apps & features setting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Unable to access apps & features setting or any of the settings under system. 73048 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gerald Teske, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Unable to access Apps & features setting

Unable to access apps & features setting or any of the settings under system.

:)

Gerald Teske, Dec 20, 2016

2. add remove apps

trying to remove some apps not required in windows 10

went to settings then system then apps and features. But this will only partially load aprox three quarters on load line. so unable to see any access any apps. Cant find any other way to access apps

DouglasThomasWI, Dec 20, 2016
  3. pin request pop up

You can also uninstall the Facebook app in Settings > Apps & Features and access it via the web when needed.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Dec 20, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Unable to access Apps & features setting

Not sure what you are trying to do......the only option for your above quote is to uninstall
    Please can you be a little more specific.

dencal, Dec 20, 2016
  5. am trying to access the apps & features setting which is one of the subsections of the system settings. Cannot access any of the other subsections of the system setting.

6. dencal Win User
    Your original request pointed in this direction....

dencal, Dec 20, 2016
  7. this is the section that will not open when I click on the apps & features section.

8. dencal Win User

Right click on cone (bottom left on Taskbar)....click on Command Prompt (admin) and copy paste the following....then press enter.

sfc /scannow

dencal, Dec 20, 2016
  9. cannot find a cone or any other item that I right click on to get the command prompt.

10. Tony K Win User
    Hi there. Press Windows Key and X simultaneously > Choose Command Prompt (Admin).

Tony K, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to access Apps & features setting - Similar Threads - Unable access Apps

2. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  3. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  4. Unable to access sound settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access sound settings: I am currently unable to access my system's sound settings, hear sound, or process anything containing audio. Earlier today I attempted to download Rode Connect, once downloaded I was unable to access the system's sound settings. Upon seeing this I uninstalled Rode Connect in...
  5. Unable to access sound settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access sound settings: I am currently unable to access my system's sound settings, hear sound, or process anything containing audio. Earlier today I attempted to download Rode Connect, once downloaded I was unable to access the system's sound settings. Upon seeing this I uninstalled Rode Connect in...
  6. Unable to access the "Sound Settings"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the "Sound Settings": I recently got a new acer laptop. The laptop was good but was freezing whenever i opened something. I then did a windows updateas recommended by youtube videos it fixed the freezing...however, it caused a new problem. I am able to open settings but i can't access the sound...
  7. Windows 11 Accessibility Settings and Features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Accessibility Settings and Features: [ATTACH]Microsoft has always been concerned about the computer accessibility of differently-abled users. However, despite all improvements, Windows systems could not help them at every level. With Windows 11, Microsoft is taking giant leaps towards accessibility features....
  8. Unable to access features of Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access features of Windows Defender: When I tried to use Windows Defender to scan a Word document, and also when I ran a full system scan and tried to access the results of the scan, I received the following notice:"Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the...
  9. No Settings App Popups - Unable to access menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Settings App Popups - Unable to access menus: Hi, I've recently had need to dive around the settings app & set a few things up, but it seems i am not getting popups for certain buttons. Having checked on another device, menus that should appear for certain buttons do not appear on my main PC, including the menus for:...
  10. Unable to access devices in settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to access devices in settings.: Hello, some guy optimized my PC and my fps is certainty better but for some reason whenever i click 'devices' in settings the whole settings application will just close. I can access all other settings options, just not devices. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/peckzzz...