Windows 10: Unable to Access Microsoft Store on Windows 11

Discus and support Unable to Access Microsoft Store on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble accessing the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I try to open the Store app, it just shows a blank screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Isabella Anderson, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Unable to Access Microsoft Store on Windows 11

Hi, I'm having trouble accessing the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I try to open the Store app, it just shows a blank screen and then closes after a few seconds. I've tried resetting the Store app and running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, but nothing seems to work. Can someone please assist me in fixing this issue?

:)

Isabella Anderson, Feb 23, 2024

2. Subject: Urgent: Unable to Download/Update Anything on Windows 11 and Microsoft Store Issues

Hello Microsoft Community,

I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out for assistance regarding a critical issue I am facing with my Windows 11 system. Recently, I have encountered problems with downloading, updating, and accessing the Microsoft Store, rendering me unable to install or update any applications. Even more frustratingly, I've purchased Minecraft, but I'm unable to play or install it because the Minecraft Launcher requires access to the Microsoft Store, which is not functioning as expected.

I have exhausted various troubleshooting steps to address this issue, including:

1. Checking Internet Connection: I've verified that my internet connection is stable and functioning properly.
    2. Windows Update: Ensured that my Windows 11 is up to date with the latest updates.
    3. Microsoft Store Troubleshooter: Ran the Microsoft Store troubleshooter, but it did not detect any issues.
    4. Reset Microsoft Store: Attempted to reset the Microsoft Store through the settings, but the problem persists.
    5. WSReset.exe: Executed the WSReset.exe command to reset the Windows Store cache.
    Despite these efforts, the problem persists, and I am still unable to download, update, or access the Microsoft Store. This is particularly problematic as it prevents me from enjoying applications like Minecraft that rely on the Microsoft Store infrastructure.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance from the community or Microsoft support in resolving this issue. If there are additional steps I can take or if there's a known solution, please share the information. Your help is invaluable, and I am eager to get my system back to optimal functionality.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,

lewis rafferty, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Unable to access Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to access
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    from Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the complete error message?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC prior to this issue?

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform all the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2:
    Reset App

1. Press Windows + I
      key to open Windows Settings.

2. Click on
      Apps
      and select Apps & feature from the left pane.

3. Scroll and look for the Microsoft
      Solitaire Collection app.

4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.

5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 3: Uninstall app using Power shell command

1. Press Windows + X key and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).

2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage

3. Close the PowerShell command and restart the PC.

Step 4: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 5:
    Install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Once the PC restarted, then go to

Microsoft Store
    to download and install Microsoft Solitaire collection.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 23, 2024
  4. sam02 Win User

Unable to Access Microsoft Store on Windows 11

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Unable to Access Microsoft Store on Windows 11

1. Unable to Access Microsoft Store on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable Access Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  3. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  4. Unable to Access Microsoft Store on Windows 11

Unable to Access Microsoft Store on Windows 11: Hi, I'm having trouble accessing the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I try to open the Store app, it just shows a blank screen and then closes after a few seconds. I've tried resetting the Store app and running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, but...
  5. Windows 11 Unable to update apps in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Unable to update apps in Microsoft Store: Windows 11 unable to update apps in Microsoft Store - error something happened on our end https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-unable-to-update-apps-in-microsoft/023ca2af-f182-4b56-92b0-e760a78f3427
  6. Windows 11 Unable to update apps in Microsoft Store

Windows 11 Unable to update apps in Microsoft Store: Windows 11 unable to update apps in Microsoft Store - error something happened on our end https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-unable-to-update-apps-in-microsoft/023ca2af-f182-4b56-92b0-e760a78f3427
  7. Unable to access the Microsoft store on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to access the Microsoft store on Windows 10: So, I've never used the Microsoft store before on Windows 10, but this past week the whole Minecraft RTX beta got publicly released and, being a long-time fan, naturally I wanted to try it. Since it's only available on the Windows 10 edition, through the Windows 10 store, I...
  8. Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?: The store loads fine but I cannot access any individual items to install. Wondering if it is just me or anyone else is having this problem currently, can't access them through the website either! (Here's Spotify for example:...
  9. Unable to access Microsoft Store using VPN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to access Microsoft Store using VPN: I use VPN to get access to the Internet but I cannot access MS Store and save downloaded files. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-microsoft-store-using-vpn/aed61441-28a6-4705-a0ef-71656b7d74b5"
  10. Unable to access settings and Windows store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to access settings and Windows store: There are two problems I am facing- 1. I am unable to access display settings in any way. I tried opening settings and then going inti display the screen froze, it didnt go into not responding, it just stayed there until I close it. I also tried opening any setting using...