Windows 10: Unable to access signin options

Discus and support Unable to access signin options in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When ever I try to go to the useraccount etc tab in settings the box opens and just closes I get no error message or anything. I have tried going to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by steveshire, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Unable to access signin options

When ever I try to go to the useraccount etc tab in settings the box opens and just closes I get no error message or anything.

I have tried going to settings from all the places you can and it makes no difference.

Anyone else had this and if so is it fixable without a full re-install
    I have run sfc /scannow and it does detect corrupt files but I have no way of repairing them*Confused

:)

steveshire, Aug 18, 2015
  2. etaltony Win User

Blue screen error

I have windows 10 installed on my other computer and all of a sudden I get a blue screen with msg telling me to restart or troubleshoot my system. I did all the options in troubleshoot at least once and the same blue screen comes up. I am unable to get
    to any signin and would like to know how to get my computer back to signin and useful.

etaltony, Aug 18, 2015
  3. CathRogan Win User
    I cant Install Apps...... My Family Problem...

When accessing the Windows Phone website (www.windowsphone.com) we suggest that you use Internet Explorer. Please click on the following link and you should see the 'Get
    Started' option:

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/family?signin=true

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER..... OTHER SEARCH ENGINES DONT WORK

CathRogan, Aug 18, 2015
  4. jshaw42 Win User

Unable to access signin options

I have the same issue. Have yet to get an answer.

jshaw42, Nov 26, 2015
Thema:

Unable to access signin options

1. Unable to access signin options - Similar Threads - Unable access signin

2. Unable to signin and reset pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to signin and reset pin: We’re unable to login and cannot create a pin as we’re unable to access settings on our laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-signin-and-reset-pin/2f4fe828-5f75-446d-92e1-19619724ab6e
  3. Unable to signin and reset pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to signin and reset pin: We’re unable to login and cannot create a pin as we’re unable to access settings on our laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-signin-and-reset-pin/2f4fe828-5f75-446d-92e1-19619724ab6e
  4. Accounts - Signin Option Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts - Signin Option Greyed Out: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 and the option to turn off "For improved security, only allow Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts on this device." is greyed out.How do I fix this?...
  5. Accounts - Signin Option Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accounts - Signin Option Greyed Out: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 and the option to turn off "For improved security, only allow Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts on this device." is greyed out.How do I fix this?...
  6. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  7. Unable to Signin using Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Signin using Pin: Hello,I have used the computer for over 4 years as of now.When I setup the login for the account I used a @gmail.com account, and I did not setup a password for a signin to the computer, I set up a pin.I was using the PC yesterday and decided to update it, the update stopped...
  8. Unable to signin to WLM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to signin to WLM: I cannot singin to my Windows Live Mail . I continue to get a popup that reads To help protect your Online Id account you must signin again. Regardless of the times I attempt, this continues to block me out....
  9. Unable to access Advanced Startup Options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access Advanced Startup Options: While trying to access my BIOS, I was advised to enter Advanced Startup via Shift-Restart. However, doing so only takes me to a black screen. Cycling power allows my PC to boot into Windows normally. Any idea what could be causing this problem?...
  10. signin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signin: tried to login but wouldn't accept password, got code for for p/w but says can't use p/w I want because it's an old p/w. l've only ever used 1 p/w, so why can't l signin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signin/e4cdc405-8c86-48a2-99a8-42c3ea955bd6