Windows 10: Unable to access steam, garena and utorrent

Discus and support Unable to access steam, garena and utorrent in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to anyone that can advice, After installed windows 10,I realise that my laptop is not able to login into steam (steam needs to be online to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gohxianhui, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Unable to access steam, garena and utorrent

Hello to anyone that can advice,

After installed windows 10,I realise that my laptop is not able to login into steam (steam needs to be online to update. Please confirm your network connection and try again). I also have same problem with garena plus. Besides, I am unable to download torrent file via utorrent, can be said utorrent I s not responding.
    I have a feeling something of my window 10 is blocking all these but I do not know what. I tried to disable the firewall but these doesn't function also.
    Can anyone advice me? Thanks!

:)

gohxianhui, Aug 18, 2015

2. "This PC' on file explorer

I only installed game launchers like garena steam and epicgames

i dont get any error message

SennIchiro, Aug 18, 2015
  3. "This PC' on file explorer

whenever im trying to access it, i can't open it. i tried clean boot, sfc /scannow. the issue is still there. and one more thing, everytime i right click to my applications like steam, garena and every app, it loads a bit and then does a quick refresh.

I really need to access to 'This PC" in file explorer. Hope you have a solution for this, thanks!

SennIchiro, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Unable to access steam, garena and utorrent

1. Unable to access steam, garena and utorrent - Similar Threads - Unable access steam

2. Utorrent not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Utorrent not installing: I can't seem to install Utorrent on my laptop for some reason. The installer runs fine, but after installation is complete, I can't find the installed app. I tried downloading and installing several times but to no avail. However, when I created a new user, it did work. But...
  3. Unable to remove Utorrent from apps and features

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to remove Utorrent from apps and features: I uninstalled Utorrent a while back but it still keeps showing in the apps and feature and I am unable tk uninstall it from there. I tried uninstalling from control panel but it does not show up there Also Windows defender keeps throwing warning signs to take care of it but...
  4. Utorrent is dangerous ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Utorrent is dangerous ??: Hi, I used Utorrent for like for 1 year But after updating windows is unsafe.? And I also many people using utorrent even after updating window. Does it really dangerous??...
  5. uTorrent not installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent not installing.: I downloaded uTorrent setup file from https://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win and I did not download uTorrent web. I downloaded the right file. Then I run the setup and it asked me "Do you want to allow changes to your computer" and I clicked Yes. After that it showed a load...
  6. uTorrent

uTorrent: Hi! I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent web in my...
  7. uTorrent Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uTorrent Malfunctioning: A few weeks ago I downloaded a software tutorial for AUTOCAD and the sample was mkv but upon downloading it got changed to some unknown extension. I do have a security product installed and it does not show any threats or malware etc I often use kat torrents for mostly...
  8. Uninstall UTorrent

Uninstall UTorrent: Can anyone help me how to uninstall UTorrent from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/uninstall-utorrent/985e2c8c-0fb6-4330-abed-418e2761055c
  9. UTorrent Issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UTorrent Issue...: Nothing major. Well, not that I think so! But basically, I updated to the latest uTorrent, and it works fine. However, it no longer shows in my add/remove/programs list (Windows 10). After it initially updated, the uTorrent symbol disappeared in the list, but it did show...
  10. Unable to access steam, garena and utorrent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access steam, garena and utorrent: Hello to anyone that can advice, After installed windows 10,I realise that my laptop is not able to login into steam (steam needs to be online to update. Please confirm your network connection and try again). I also have same problem with garena plus. Besides, I am unable...