Windows 10: Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

Discus and support Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stoutscout, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and then no longer have the ability to add any printers from our print server. Or, if you take a new computer with KB5032189 already installed, and install DYMO Connect, the print adding ability will break. This breaks functionalities for all users the program is installed for all users as well, and we have not found a cons

:)

stoutscout, Nov 29, 2023

2. Cannot print from network printer in Win 10

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you in accessing the printer on your device.

Step 1: If the drive is being detected in Device Manager try the below to update the drivers:

• Right click on Start button and select
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Print queues, right click on the drivers and click on
      Update driver software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to check the status of
    Print Spooler service and check.

Print Spooler service, spools print service and handles interactions with the printer.
    If you turn off this service you won’t be able to print or see your printer.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Now check if you are able to install the driver.

Step 3: I suggest you to refer to the below thread, check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Greg Carmack - MS MVP
    on January 10, 2016 and check if it helps.

Unable to connect my Printer to Windows 10

Hope it helps. get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

What type of printers are they? Show a screenie of the http web page it offers. Use something like softperfect's netscan, go options, additional, check "check for open TCP ports and add 21,80,443,9100. Make sure the same result appears for all 4 printers. Post a screenie.

PS. I dont think this is a drivers issue. It's a fault network setup (on the printer) or a firewall/switch acting in between you and the printer. The printer obviously isnt dead if it can run and print diagnostics pages from the control panel.

Completely Bonkers, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Eileen,

• As far as i'm aware nothing has changed
    • i have only tried to send test pages to the network printer so im assuming so yes
    • wireless printer works fine when connected to both networks. However the wifi doesn't connect auto when an Ethernet connection is established this has to be manually connected.
    I have tried the following:

• updated the print driver
    • changed the network port it was plugged into
    • ran windows updates
    • configured with a static
    • changed the wifi and Ethernet priority
    I will run through the trouble shoot steps as suggest and come back to you.

FYI - he has a number of extenders dotted around, a collegue mentioned it could be a subnet issue?

thanks, Ben

BenDavies12333, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

1. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed - Similar Threads - Unable add network

2. Unable to add/connect to network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add/connect to network printer: I am unable to add a network printer to windows 11. It doesn't automatically recognize. When I select through the network, it shows it unable to connect. The printer is connecting to all other PCs in organization running windows 10 and older. This is specific to windows 11...
  3. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed: We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and...
  4. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed: We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and...
  5. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  6. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  7. Network blocked for third party apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network blocked for third party apps: When I install a third party app I cannot access the network. Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox 1Password My Windows Build is 1809 Thank you for any help you can give....
  8. Third party drivers

Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  9. Can't Install HP Deskjet Printer Driver using Third Party Ink?

Can't Install HP Deskjet Printer Driver using Third Party Ink?: I have a HP Deskjet 1514 printer which worked fine using OEM ink. I've just installed third party ink but the HP driver software refuses to acknowledge the Deskjet printer when trying to install the HP driver software. I read that HP driver software may block the installation...
  10. Third-party driver updater.

Third-party driver updater.: Is there a reasonably safe third party program for mass checking and then updating drivers? Or would it be better for me not to open up that can of worms. And if so is there a way to do the same thing in windows Device Manager? 34032