Windows 10: Unable to Add 'Pin to Start' to Context Menu - Help

Discus and support Unable to Add 'Pin to Start' to Context Menu - Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I teried a registry hack that adds 'pin to start' to the context menu. I created a reg file and added this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Mar 25, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

Unable to Add 'Pin to Start' to Context Menu - Help

I teried a registry hack that adds 'pin to start' to the context menu. I created a reg file and added this:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\PinToStartScreen]
    @="{470C0EBD-5D73-4d58-9CED-E91E22E23282}"

But it doesnt show up. And I get an error message after I try to merge which says this:

Unable to Add  'Pin to Start' to Context Menu - Help [​IMG]

How do I fix this??

:)

yahanna, Mar 25, 2018
  2. ilyazeld Win User

How to add WIN 10 Mail to "Send to" context menu

Thanks,
    Vanessa Sohtun,
    for your suggestion. Sure, for years, I've been happy to use the WLM and it was in my "Send to" menu. However, for your information, some time ago, Microsoft deactivated the WLM and insisted on using WIN
    10 Mail as mail client.

Is there any now working Mail App that can be added to "Send to" menu?

ilyazeld, Mar 25, 2018
  3. ilyazeld Win User
    How to add WIN 10 Mail to "Send to" context menu

Thanks, I sure will search... However, I hope MS will come around, will make one of the MS Mail clients compatible with "Send to" and restore one of convenient options.

ilyazeld, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Mar 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to Add 'Pin to Start' to Context Menu - Help - Similar Threads - Unable Add 'Pin

2. Add or Remove Pin to Start from Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add or Remove Pin to Start from Context Menu in Windows 10: Pinning in Windows 10 continues to become more and more popular with time! Pinning is a feature that gives the ability to pin settings, apps, files, and programs to the Start Menu. In this post, we will show you how to remove Pin to Start from right-click context menu in...
  3. How to add Restart Start Menu to Context Menu on Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Restart Start Menu to Context Menu on Desktop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 v1903 Update introduced several new features and enhancements. One of the under the hood changes is the separation of the Start Menu from the Explorer process. It is now an independent process. This process can be seen in [...] This post How to...
  4. Unable to add RMB context menu for selected file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to add RMB context menu for selected file: Hi All, I'm unable to add RMB context menu for .prt file types. Nothing is displayed when RMB on file. I've asked same question on Stack overflow but no replay yet. Link for question: [Removed by Moderator] Thanks, Samadhan...
  5. Add Restart Start Menu to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Restart Start Menu to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Restart Start Menu to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Restart Start Menu to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10 The Start menu contains shortcuts of all your apps, settings, and files. Starting with Windows 10 build 18317, Microsoft separated...
  6. Add Start Speech Recognition Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Start Speech Recognition Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Start Speech Recognition Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Start Speech Recognition Context Menu in Windows 10 When you set up Speech Recognition in Windows 10, it lets you control your PC with your voice alone, without needing a keyboard or mouse....
  7. Add or Remove Change BitLocker PIN Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Change BitLocker PIN Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Change BitLocker PIN Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Change BitLocker PIN Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information BitLocker Drive Encryption is a data protection feature that integrates with the operating system and addresses...
  8. Add or Remove Pin to Taskbar Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Pin to Taskbar Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Pin to Taskbar Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Pin to Taskbar Context Menu in Windows 10 By default, users can right click or press and hold on an application, and click/tap on Pin to taskbar or Unpin from taskbar to pin or unpin...
  9. Add or Remove Pin to Quick access Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Pin to Quick access Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Pin to Quick access Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Pin to Quick access' on Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 replaced Favorites from previous Windows with Quick access. The Quick access page is the...
  10. Add or Remove Pin to Start Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Pin to Start Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Pin to Start Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Pin to Start Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information You can pin to Start any apps, contacts (People app), folders, drives, homegroup, library, network, and OneDrive so you can...