Windows 10: Unable to change email default in Sony Playmemories app.

Discus and support Unable to change email default in Sony Playmemories app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my outlook to my gmail account to send a file thru Sony Playmemories. My default email is gmail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoniBuencamino, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Unable to change email default in Sony Playmemories app.

I want to change my outlook to my gmail account to send a file thru Sony Playmemories. My default email is gmail.

:)

NoniBuencamino, Aug 23, 2018

2. What has happened to Sony PlayMemories?

All my photos are stored in Sony PlayMemories. Since the Windows 10 upgrade I no longer have access to my hundreds of photos. I would like to just find them and download them on to an USB. I have tried everything to retrieve them but Playmemories keeps
    saying "Windows must close the browser" so it shuts down.

arabella2014, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Change email app to default to unread view

Every time I open the email app it defaults to the "all" view. I cannot find any settings to change this, but it would be better if it defaulted to the "unread" list instead. Is there any way to change this?

Also if I open an email from the unread list then return to the unread list, it would be nice if the list got updated to remove the item I have just read. Currently it doesn't refresh the list.

Les Ferguson, Aug 23, 2018
  4. msny Win User

Unable to change email default in Sony Playmemories app.

Changing email default.

Try System > Default Apps.
    Find it, click it, gives you a list to change.

Thema:

Unable to change email default in Sony Playmemories app.

1. Unable to change email default in Sony Playmemories app. - Similar Threads - Unable change email

2. Unable to change default email app in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change default email app in Win 10.: Hi, I get error message: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action, even though I selected Google Chrome as my email app....
  3. Unable to change default app by file type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to change default app by file type: I use a genealogical program with file extension of GED, but MS refuses to let me use Roots Magic as the default app to open the GED files. I have done all methods shown here, and the Windows somehow associates GED files with Photoshop which won't open them as it is the...
  4. Unable to change default app by protocol or filetype.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change default app by protocol or filetype.: We use Bluebeam to open pdf files. The .pdf file is associated with this program, so if I double click on a .pdf file, it opens with this program. However: If I make hyperlinks in Excel to .pdf files, and I click on the hyperlink, it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. If I...
  5. changing default email

changing default email: When opening mail app, Windows opens with Outlook. I want the App to open with my att.net email. How do I change the default in order to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-default-email/8d8a7815-a2cb-4d3e-b730-e1ce1a3de3cc
  6. changing default email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing default email: I have an email that I use as a default and the backup email is long gone and we don't remember the password anymore how do we change the email now instead of waiting till a certain date....
  7. Windoa 10 unable to change the default apps

Windoa 10 unable to change the default apps: I facing issue to change the default apps for few type of file. The option of always open with this apps also gone. So i tried to change the default apps in setting but even i able to see the other apps option but when i want to select it, the setting interface all gone. This...
  8. Unable to change Windows 10 Default apps

Unable to change Windows 10 Default apps: I cannot changed the default apps on my laptop. I had one of your Microsoft agent try and repair Windows 10 Install Without Losing Apps & Data after giving them remote access, and it did not work. I STILL cannot change my default apps. I have already given two of your agents...
  9. Changing email default.

in Browsers and Email
    Changing email default.: I am attempting (my first attempt) to use mail merge. All goes ok until the very last where the system wants to default to Microsoft Outlook to send the emails away. I currently use Windows Live Mail. I do not wish to change my default to Outlook. How do I change the settings...
  10. Unable to change Default Apps by File Type

Unable to change Default Apps by File Type: I'm trying to stop PDF files from opening in IE11, I want them to open in Adobe reader. When I go through the settings menu and get to the screen "Choose Default Apps by File Type" I cannot scroll down that page it stays locked on the top section. A screenshot is attached....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email with att from play memories

2. playmemories email

3. sony playmemories change email

4. program similar to play memories 2019,
  5. how to change email playmemories,
  6. playmemories use of gmail,
  7. change default email play memories