Windows 10: Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv)

Discus and support Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I got an aftershock desktop on windows 10 that is unable to connect to a wireless display. Please see below picture. [ATTACH] But using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaked08, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Jaked08 Win User

Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv)

Hi,

I got an aftershock desktop on windows 10 that is unable to connect to a wireless display. Please see below picture.

Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv) 62c382ba-3f2e-4b87-a533-cd3d0e7e5953?upload=true.jpg

But using my Acer Travelmate259 with windows 10 I have no issues connecting and using it as my display extension.

Can you kindly help to check on why to I can't connect using the my aftershock desktop.

The smart TV is a Panasonic. I already tried disabling the desktop firewall and antivirus and even reinstalling the graphic driver but it didn't solve the problem.

:)

Jaked08, Jul 31, 2018
  2. allman105 Win User

wireless display - smart tv in connected device list, but not recognized as wireless display/monitor

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, but my issue is already beyond this. I have Windows 10 and it supports Miracast, and i can connect to wireless devices and already have a list of Connected Devices - the problem is, my Sharp AQUOS smart tv is listed as Other Device,
    and not as Wireless Display. So when i try to Project, i can't because there is no wireless display found, but my Sharp smart TV is already connected as Other Device.

The question is - why is my smart TV recognized as Other Device and not as Wireless Display? How to change my TV from Other Device to Wireless Display so i can project to it?

*my Sharp AQUOS smart TV can accept Chromecast seamlessly, from Google cast-supported apps or from the Chrome browser. but why Miracast can't?

allman105, Jul 31, 2018
  3. allman105 Win User
    wireless display - smart tv in connected device list, but not recognized as wireless display/monitor

Hi,

I have a Sharp Aquos Smart TV, and i want to mirror my PC to my TV. but when connecting wirelessly, my TV is recognized as Other Device, when it should be recognized as Wireless Display. So while my TV is in a list of Connected Device, but i can't project
    to it because it's not recognized as a wireless display.

How to move my TV from Other Device to Wireless Display?

allman105, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv)

After upgrading to Windows Creators update, I am unable to connect to LG Smart TV via Wireless Display

Hello,

Laptop model: HP Envy M6

Display: LG Smart TV

I was able to connect my laptop with the LG smart TV via Wireless display option previously and cast laptop screen on the TV display. But since upgrading to the Windows 10 Fall Creators update, I am unable to connect to the TV. The laptop is able to find
    the TV under the option "Connect to a Wireless display"; When I click on Connect, a pop up shows up on the TV screen saying "My_Computer is trying to connect to your TV" . After a few seconds it says "Unable to connect for Screen share" and on the laptop
    this message shows up "Something went wrong. Your display couldn't connect"

Here is a list of things I have done to resolve the issue (unsuccessfully):

- Run Windows Update and applied all the available updates to date.

- Ran Intel driver update utility to update the Wireless adapter driver software and updated the display driver (which in turn broke the Beats audio, but that's a known issue and I managed to fix it)

- Also upgraded the Radeon display driver software

No luck yet!

- I did a System Restore and switched back to the status prior to Creator's Update. Interestingly, I was able to connect to the display though the media quality was degraded. But at least it worked.

- Installed Creators update again; re-installed Wireless adapter and Video card drivers

And we're back to square one! I have searched and looked in the forums and apparently there are a lot of people facing this issue on different devices. It's suggested that the
    Miracast Display Port Driver V3 is the culprit and V2 of the driver worked just fine.
    I haven't come across a solution yet so decided to post the question here. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shuja

Shuja Qureshi, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv)

1. Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv) - Similar Threads - Unable connect wireless

2. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  3. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  4. Jvc smart tv lost option to connect wirelessly to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jvc smart tv lost option to connect wirelessly to the internet: I have a jvc smart tv model number LT-43C770A when I go into internet settings the option to connect to the internet wirelessly has disappeared. In the Network box the only options are Wired Device or Disabled. Is this a fault with the main control board?...
  5. wirelss connection to smart tv display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wirelss connection to smart tv display: Hello there, I use microsoft surface go device and it uses OS windows 10. My problem is after several successful connection with my smart TV for wireless display, windows doesn't recognize my tv for wirelss connection. It can't be a problem with the tv because i can share my...
  6. Unable to connect PC to smart TV

Unable to connect PC to smart TV: I have Sony smart TV and Asus laptop. I have a problem with connecting my laptop with smart TV. I tried to connect a different computer with this smart TV and it works. Reinstalling network and display driver didn’t help...
  7. Unable to stream to a Smart TV

Unable to stream to a Smart TV: Split from this thread. trying to stream from my laptop or Samsung galaxy s3 orbit to my element smart TV �� https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-stream-to-a-smart-tv/114e1918-c94d-4677-bad8-92fe849c364a
  8. Can't connect TV to wireless display

Can't connect TV to wireless display: I can't connect my Windows 10 desktop to my Samsung 7 Series TV as a wireless display. I have no problem connecting the TV to my Windows 10 laptop, but when I try to do connect my desktop it either fails to connect or it connects but the picture is all messed up. 134679
  9. Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display

Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display: Hello, I would like to cast my SurfacePro onto my all-in-one PC. I tried to do it using the "Connect to a Wireless Display" option, but at the end of the process a message comes up on my PC stating "protected content can't be viewed on this device." How can I fix this, or...
  10. BSOD whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv)

BSOD whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv): whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv) it shows connecting to desktop on my tv and my pc shows a bsod with kernel security check fail stop code and restarts i am using win 10 please someone help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WI FI SMART TV PANASONIC

2. connect to panasonic smart tv with windows 10

3. unable to connect to wireless tv

4. window project unable to connect panasonic,
  5. Panasonic smart smart tv unable to connect ,
  6. how to connect wondows phone to panasonic smart tv,
  7. unable to connect to tv wireless,
  8. establishing a wirelsess display on a panosonic tv,
  9. unable to connect to a wireless display