Windows 10: unable to connect to other computers on my network

Discus and support unable to connect to other computers on my network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; unable to connect to other computers on my network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GerryMosby, Aug 7, 2018.

1. unable to connect to other computers on my network

unable to connect to other computers on my network

:)

GerryMosby, Aug 7, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

unable to connect to other computers on my network [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

unable to connect to other computers on my network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 7, 2018
  4. unable to connect to other computers on my network

Network Connectivity

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

In order for us to find out what causes your computer not to connect to the Internet, we would like to gather more information:

• Which apps are unable to connect to the internet?
    • Have you tried to connect to the internet using Internet Explorer?
    • Are there any software or hardware changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are there any recent updates installed to your computer?
    • How are you trying to connect to the Internet? Wi-Fi/LAN
    • Are there any third party anti-virus installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest you follow the steps provided on the link below

Regards.

JericDale Ort, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

unable to connect to other computers on my network

1. unable to connect to other computers on my network - Similar Threads - unable connect computers

2. I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network: I have 4 computers that sheering the same network. 1 Burnserver 2 Klaptop 3 Theburn-pc9, 4 Elains-KitchenI have gone through all the settings, in all the computers.Features: SMB all three option are checkedI have turned off: Internet protocol Version 6Advanced sharing...
  3. I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to connect to my other computers in my network: I have 4 computers that sheering the same network. 1 Burnserver 2 Klaptop 3 Theburn-pc9, 4 Elains-KitchenI have gone through all the settings, in all the computers.Features: SMB all three option are checkedI have turned off: Internet protocol Version 6Advanced sharing...
  4. Unable to connect any other network / wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect any other network / wifi: Hello, I'm having troubles connecting to Hotel WiFi on of my Windows 10 machines. I can connect on computer to home network, including a mobile 4G+ hotspot. However, I cannot connect to all hotel WiFi. I have travelling to many countries for business and I can connect all my...
  5. Unable to connect any other network / wifi

Unable to connect any other network / wifi: Hello, I'm having troubles connecting to Hotel WiFi on of my Windows 10 machines. I can connect on computer to home network, including a mobile 4G+ hotspot. However, I cannot connect to all hotel WiFi. I have travelling to many countries for business and I can connect all my...
  6. Unable to connect any other network / wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Computer cannot connect to other computers on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer cannot connect to other computers on network: We have three identical workstations Windows 11, all set to private network, network sharing enabled, credential manager set up with correct passwords, folder shared with everyone, etc. Everything worked fine, meaning all computers could see and connect to each other. Then...
  8. Computer cannot connect to other computers on network

Computer cannot connect to other computers on network: We have three identical workstations Windows 11, all set to private network, network sharing enabled, credential manager set up with correct passwords, folder shared with everyone, etc. Everything worked fine, meaning all computers could see and connect to each other. Then...
  9. Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can

Unable to Connect or Ping Wifi Printer; Other Computers on the Same Network Can: I have one laptop that is unable to connect or ping devices on the network, of primary concern is a wifi connected printer. Other computers on the network are working just fine; the problem is isolated to just the one computer. Things that have been verified:Problem...
  10. My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network

My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network: Hello, My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network when I try to connect to but just says Unable to connect to this Network. I think I removed the network in manage networks and I think that is the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this problem because I don't. Kind...