Windows 10: Unable to create a print job after upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803

Discus and support Unable to create a print job after upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803 on my HP laptop, I can no longer print with my HP 8720 Network printer or my HP 8600 attached printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Debpep, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Debpep Win User

Unable to create a print job after upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803

After upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803 on my HP laptop, I can no longer print with my HP 8720 Network printer or my HP 8600 attached printer. I have run the troubleshooter numerous times and the troubleshooter will either stop or gives me an error message that it is unable to create a print job. There is nothing in the print spooler. I have also updated the drivers numerous times, so I know that is not the problem. I have no trouble printing from my iPad or iPhone.

:)

Debpep, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Baldron Win User

Unable to Create a print Job

Thank you, but this also didn't work. I think the issue is with the pointers to the 32 bit print service. I just installed a new printer Canon Image class MF 8280C And it now has the same issues. Unable to create print job. I checked under services. And
    the print spooler is running. Is there a different print spooler for 64 bit Machines?

Baldron, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Unable to Create a print Job

Hi Nyima,

I have the same problem as Baldron.

Windows 10 got updated to Version 1607 (OS Buil 14393.321) at the End of September (just before I went on Vacation) an today, when I started my computer (first time after vacation) and tried to print an E-Mail, I get this Error: "error 0x00000bbb unable
    to create a print job".

It doesn't matter what printers (I have several "printers" like Adobe PDF, Fineprint, Brother, HP, ...) I choose, I get always the same error.

The Printer themselves work fine, as I can print from other PCs to those.

When I open the Printer&Device Settings Page, I only have 1 Printer left !! But even that one fails to print a Test Page.

But when I try to print from any Application and I'm in the Printer dialogue, I get the full List of Printers. The same applies when I'm in the Troubleshooter. I can troubleshoot any of my "old" (as in those that I had before the 1607 Win10 Update) Printers
    and the troubleshooter comes back with no errors.

BUT I STILL CANNOT PRINT ANYMORE.

Thanks to get me a solution to that Problem (that was not a Problem before Win10 Update 1607.

Jean-Marie R. Fiechter, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Baldron Win User

Unable to Create a print Job

Running windows 10. Was working fine until update 2 weeks ago now I receive the above error. I have followed all the information I could.

1 Remove and reinstalled the print driver

2 Checked the printer spool

3 Removed all Printer and all spools

4 Removed all HP items from the computer

5 Installed only the Default print driver from windows

6 Rinse and repeat with HP driver.

7 Item 4

8 item 5

That is where I am now. Windows default driver print spool automatic all on. and when I print I get 1 of 2 actions 1st Nothin happens 2nd get the Unable to Create a print Job error message. No numbers just the text. I have run the troubleshooter and no errors
    detected.

Baldron, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to create a print job after upgrading to Windows 10 Home Version 1803 - Similar Threads - Unable create print

2. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hello Everyone,We have one printer that is connected to two PCs. It was working normally on both PCs, but now it stopped working on one of the PCs.We are getting the error 0x00000bbb unable to create a print job, similarly, all printers including Microsoft print to PDF are...
  3. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hello Everyone,We have one printer that is connected to two PCs. It was working normally on both PCs, but now it stopped working on one of the PCs.We are getting the error 0x00000bbb unable to create a print job, similarly, all printers including Microsoft print to PDF are...
  4. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job

Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job: Since my Window 10 upgraded to 20H2. None of my printers will work. Canon, Epson and HP Laserjet Pro M15w. All of these printers have the latest drivers installed. With regard to HP laserjet. The device is shown to be ready and is communicating with the computer. The...
  6. Unable to create print job

Unable to create print job: I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. So, we inherited a contract from another company where we will take over support of point of sale units that are spread out over a large geographical area. We normally prepare a reference unit for that contract so that we can...
  7. unable to upgrade Windows 10 Pro version 1803 to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to upgrade Windows 10 Pro version 1803 to 1903: Currently we are on Windows 10 Pro version ver 1803 OS Build 17134.1246, since 1803 has reached end of service, therefore I am trying to upgrade to version 1903. First phase of upgrade goes fine and it upgrade to ver 1903 and Windows update ask me to reboot, but during...
  8. Upgrading Windows 10 Home 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home 1803: I bought a new laptop last month and now it states the Windows 10 version I have (Home 1803) will be out of date in November 2019 and no longer receiving security updates and that I should upgrade to a newer version of Windows 10. What is this newer version? and how safe is...
  9. Unable to print after a windows 10 upgrade - 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

Unable to print after a windows 10 upgrade - 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hi! I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a few days ago. I have a Canon MF8200C Series printer configured for use by this home pc. The printer is connected via ip (local lan). The printer worked fine on Windows 7 for years. After upgrading the pc to Windows 10,...
  10. spoolss.dll is 0 kb, print issues after WIN 10 HOME upgrade to version 1803

spoolss.dll is 0 kb, print issues after WIN 10 HOME upgrade to version 1803: Hi, recently Surface 3 auto upgraded windows 10 home to Version 1803. Print spooler and printing problems, I tried so many available methods on the net to solve the issue but invain. I found spoolss.dll is 0 kb under system32 folder, I tried somany ways to reinstall the dll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to create a print job

2. unable to create print job windows 10

3. unable to create a print job windows 10

4. unable to create print job windows 10 1803,
  5. unable to create a print job error,
  6. unable to create print job,
  7. windows 10 1803 print error,
  8. 0xc0000bbb unable to create print job,
  9. I bought a new printer and I have a old version of windows I am unable to print checks,
  10. unable to create a print jb,
  11. win10 unable to create a print job,
  12. test page failed to print unable to create print job,
  13. windows unable to create a print job,
  14. unable to create print job canon,
  15. unable to create a print job error canon priter