Windows 10: Unable to customize printer

Discus and support Unable to customize printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Control Panel link to change my Dell 1110 printer settings does not work. 64016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pantagruel, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Unable to customize printer

The Control Panel link to change my Dell 1110 printer settings does not work.

:)

Pantagruel, Sep 16, 2016

2. No print by tcpip print over the fritzbox

Hi,

this funktion had al ready don under win 7.

And now with win 10 it doesnt work. no print .

I customize my printer with the Option tcp/ip print and it looks everthing ist ok , no errormessages

by customizing.

But the Printer doesn't work.

In the Printer control board there is a error by printing listet.(Unable to print).

By using the USB Option erery thing ist ok.

Do you have an answer.

Thanks

henning from

Germany

henningmisgeiski, Sep 16, 2016
  3. reckon accounting system and windows 10 - I am unable to email

Reckon accounting system and Windows 10 - I am unable to email direct to customers their invoices etc.

I get on the screen a message saying the "Printer not activated, error code - 20. Could not print to printer".

But the print does work just not the emailing side of things.

Please help.

Corrinne Richards, Sep 16, 2016
Thema:

Unable to customize printer

1. Unable to customize printer - Similar Threads - Unable customize printer

2. How To Contact HP Printer Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Contact HP Printer Customer Service?: HP Printer Customer Service Number offers comprehensive support for all HP printer users. Whether it's setup assistance, driver installation, connectivity issues, or troubleshooting printer errors, their knowledgeable team is available to provide timely solutions. Customers...
  3. How To Contact HP Printer Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Contact HP Printer Customer Service?: HP Printer Customer Service Number offers comprehensive support for all HP printer users. Whether it's setup assistance, driver installation, connectivity issues, or troubleshooting printer errors, their knowledgeable team is available to provide timely solutions. Customers...
  4. Unable to install printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install printer: The printer I'm trying to install is a Brother DCP T220. It shows in the devices list but doesn't show when I'm trying to print something. I tried installing drivers from the CD that came with it. Tried installing manually, but everytime I run into this dialogue box. Please...
  5. Unable to install printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install printer: The printer I'm trying to install is a Brother DCP T220. It shows in the devices list but doesn't show when I'm trying to print something. I tried installing drivers from the CD that came with it. Tried installing manually, but everytime I run into this dialogue box. Please...
  6. Unable to install printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. unable to cconnect printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to cconnect printer: unable to connect my hp8600 printer States that network status is none and 802.11 is disconnected I am unable to connect to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-cconnect-printer/440e3320-62fb-4d4a-a340-46130244e0ae
  8. Unable to customize Start menu

Unable to customize Start menu: Hello everyone. I am trying to customize my Start menu but am unable to do so. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thank you! 10724
  9. Unable to customize Lock Screen

Unable to customize Lock Screen: I was hoping I could change the image on the lock screen, but it still appears not to work - when I select a new image I just get a spinning cursor in the preview screen. Is anyone having a luck customizing the Lock Screen image, if so how do you do it? 19910
  10. Unable to share printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to share printer: Hi I have a new Windows 10 system (A) which has a printer attached. I'm trying to share the printer with another computer (B) also running windows 10, both computers can see each other on the network but when B tries to look at A it gets a message that it can't access A....