Windows 10: Unable to delete uninstalled program

Discus and support Unable to delete uninstalled program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, I've been researching for a day to trying resolve this issue and cant seem to find a fix. I have tried deleting the files through Regedit and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dandoun, Jun 1, 2017.

1. dandoun Win User

Unable to delete uninstalled program

hi,

I've been researching for a day to trying resolve this issue and cant seem to find a fix. I have tried deleting the files through Regedit and still having issues.

I uninstalled autocad 360, but for some reason its still showing up under devices and drivers as well as under this PC (please refer to picture).

Any ideas on how i can remove it?

Thanks
    Unable to delete uninstalled program [​IMG]

:)

dandoun, Jun 1, 2017

2. Cannot turn on Windows Defender in Windows 10

I am still unable to defender on. I have deleted McAfee Live Security and deleted all registry entries associated with it with an uninstaller program as well as with the McAfee Uninstaller, but I still cannot turn on Windows Defender. Can you help me?

LindaKuczwanski, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Troy303 Win User
    Unable to uninstall a program

I have a program (Lumen Beta 2.0.51) that when I select to uninstall under Apps & features a pop-up window comes up asking me if I will allow the program to make changes to my computer. I select OK and nothing ever happens. I
    have waited 5 minutes and have tried rebooting twice now with the same result each time. Is there another way to remove this program? It is photo editing software that came with my camera the Light L16. And side note, the software works fine. It just needs
    an update that requires a clean install. Many thanks in advance!

Troy303, Jun 1, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

I don't use a360 drive but if you right click on it do you have an option to Dismount or Disconnect​ if so click on it and see if that helps.

Edit:
    If that does not work try doing it in This PC in File explorer.

sml156, Jun 1, 2017
  5. dandoun Win User
    Hi,

yes i've tried that and im only given the following option.

Open
    Open in New Window
    Pin to Quick Access
    Pin to Start

I have even tried dragging it to trash and wont let me.

dandoun, Jun 1, 2017
  6. sml156 Win User
    I just edited my my post above:

If you click on This PC in file Explorer and on the right hand side right click and see if the options are there

sml156, Jun 1, 2017
  7. pepanee Win User
    Search for, and open, Disk Management.

See if there's anything that you can do in there.

pepanee, Jun 1, 2017
  8. ThundaBG Win User

Check in Control Panel -> Device Manager.
    Next time when trying to uninstall something, your best bet would be Revo Uninstaller.

ThundaBG, Jun 1, 2017
  9. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Jun 1, 2017
  10. dandoun Win User
    Thanks Pepanee!

I used the autodesk uninstall tool after reinstalling it. Worked perfectly!

dandoun, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to delete uninstalled program - Similar Threads - Unable delete uninstalled

2. Unable to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall a program: Not sure why I'm getting this message when I AM the administrator of my PC? I'm trying to uninstall a program but it's not letting me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-uninstall-a-program/15d33a52-8959-4bae-a860-96e42e3f7de1
  3. Unable to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall a program: Not sure why I'm getting this message when I AM the administrator of my PC? I'm trying to uninstall a program but it's not letting me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-uninstall-a-program/15d33a52-8959-4bae-a860-96e42e3f7de1
  4. Unable to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstalling a deleted program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling a deleted program: I can't seem to uninstall an app i downloaded, this may be because I deleted it. Because ever since I did I have not been able to uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-a-deleted-program/fac20ac4-b13c-4457-9087-978edd0a3df2
  6. Unable to uninstall program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall program: I deleted ICUE (corsair's software) via add/remove programs, yet it is still installed on my computer days later. Even went through the uninstall wizard process of restarting my PC too. Now ICUE does not show under the control panel program list or add/remove program...
  7. Unable to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall a program: Hey, does anybody know how to fix this error? I recently played through a game that required an anti-cheat program that's called "PunkBuster Services". Now that I'm done with it, I'm trying to uninstall the program, but Windows is not letting me; it tells me, and I quote,...
  8. Unable to install or uninstall programs.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to install or uninstall programs.: Hi, i did something stupid and changed the ownership and permissions of the folder "C:\Windows" and now some programs don't work and I'm unable to install or uninstall programs. I tried the installer troubleshooter and it did not work. Also i tried resetting the permissions...
  9. uninstall, remove or delete program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall, remove or delete program: I have an App "HDHomeRun" that shows up in my list of Apps. When I right click/uninstall it takes me to "Programs and Features"/"Uninstall or Change Program", the app is not listed to choose. The App does not work. I tried to reinstall, but I get a notice a File Not Found...
  10. Unable to uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall programs: I was trying to uninstall utorrent from "Programmes and Features" but the error that I received is "You do not have sufficient access to uninstall utorrent. Please contact your system administrator". I tried uninstalling the program from "regedit" but I could not find my...