Windows 10: Unable to Detect 4th Internal SATA HDD

Discus and support Unable to Detect 4th Internal SATA HDD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My motherboard is: GIGABYTE p55a-ud3p As you can see below, Windows 10 detected all 4 HDDs: [img] And they are enabled in the BIOS (I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Skyferia, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Skyferia Win User

Unable to Detect 4th Internal SATA HDD

Hi,

My motherboard is: GIGABYTE p55a-ud3p

As you can see below, Windows 10 detected all 4 HDDs:

Unable to Detect 4th Internal SATA HDD [​IMG]

And they are enabled in the BIOS (I think?):

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

:)

Skyferia, Apr 21, 2016
  2. JoeNamco Win User

SATA internal HDD and external SATA HDD

This might help as Windows 10 will not run from a external drive, you can click on Disk Management and will bring up info about drives that are attached to your system, to open disk management right click on the Window logo and click on "Disk Management"
    and "C" will be the active system HD.

JoeNamco, Apr 21, 2016
  3. SATA internal HDD and external SATA HDD

I have a SATA internal HDD that supposed to be my main operational disk but I bought a "lay flat docking station" for Another SATA internal HDD that I cloned from my internal drive on my tower. But now I look at the properties on both drives and they both
    say they are online. Is it bad to have them working that way because I don't know what drive is working at any given time? I'm assuming I need to go into the BIOS and set it to which drive I want?

deerpark243, Apr 21, 2016
  4. Skyferia Win User

Never mind, it needed formatting in Disk Management, I overlooked that. I'll mark it as solved.

Skyferia, Apr 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Unable to Detect 4th Internal SATA HDD - Similar Threads - Unable Detect 4th

2. Unable to see 2nd internal HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see 2nd internal HDD: After a failed game installation from steam in to my PC, I am now unable to see my 2nd internal HDD at all in 'This PC'. I did encounter multiple disk check during reboot and also went through with it, however, now I am unable to see it/access the drive....
  3. Unable to see 2nd internal HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see 2nd internal HDD: After a failed game installation from steam in to my PC, I am now unable to see my 2nd internal HDD at all in 'This PC'. I did encounter multiple disk check during reboot and also went through with it, however, now I am unable to see it/access the drive....
  4. HDD SATA DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD SATA DISAPPEARED: After updating to Windows 11, my HDD disks disappeared. The ssd drives are in place and working. But the most interesting thing is that they are perfectly visible in the BIOS, but they are nowhere in the OS. When you roll back to Windows 10, they start working again.How to...
  5. HDD SATA DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD SATA DISAPPEARED: After updating to Windows 11, my HDD disks disappeared. The ssd drives are in place and working. But the most interesting thing is that they are perfectly visible in the BIOS, but they are nowhere in the OS. When you roll back to Windows 10, they start working again.How to...
  6. Internal HDD unable to initialized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD unable to initialized: It seems that one of my RAM was faulty and when it couldn't access one of my HDD. Afterwards I decided to shut down and take the RAM out and now that HDD is faulty. It doesn't appear on This PC anymore but it does appear on Disk Management. In the Disk Management it is listed...
  7. Unable to boot after cloning Sata HDD to Sata SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot after cloning Sata HDD to Sata SSD: Hello, I did cloning of my original Sata 1 TB HDD to New 1 TB SSD (WD) using Macrium Software. No issues found during cloning and everything went fine. I did swap the hard disk and when I turn on the laptop I am unable to boot to windows. I did try legacy boot option and...
  8. Internal HDD's jumbled up, on SATA ports?

Internal HDD's jumbled up, on SATA ports?: Hi, Ive just taken a look at my hdds in disk management, and everything seems mixed up. Im pretty sure c:\ (windows) is on sata 0, but here its disk 2? is it important that its disk 0? am i doing something wrong? also, i just plugged an external hdd in, and it became d:\...
  9. Internal SATA HDD's - convert to NAS storage --any ideas

Internal SATA HDD's - convert to NAS storage --any ideas: Hi there I've about 4 SATA HDD's that I've removed from computers that I've junked -- all SATA about 12 TB. Is it possible to build an enclosure and create a NAS drive -- I can easily make external USB drives but I think a NAS storage system would be better. Any ideas of...
  10. Internal HDD

Internal HDD: Hi All.I have a Zoostorm desktop had it at the end of last year. It has a SSD & a Second hdd ''spinner''.All is working well the only issue is when I want to open a document there is a slight delay in the opening of it as all documents pictures etc are all stored on the...