Windows 10: Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(

Discus and support Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :( in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago. It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anwarul Bashir, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(

Hi,
    I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago.
    It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to download apps and games. But unfortunately, few months ago my store stopped working. I tried almost everything but reset the computer. I did the wsreset.exe, sfc /scannow, restart the pc, etc but those didn't fix the issue. Even when I went to microsoft forums, the webpage does not load properly. I thought upgrading to Windows 10 home might fix the issue. So I upgraded. But still, the issue is persisting and I'm unable to download apps and games from windows app store. And also the microsoft forum pages don't load properly. I am attaching some screenshots so that you guys can understand it better.
    One more thing, I have waited like 3 hours and it is still showing 0.0 mb downloaded in the app store.

Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :( [​IMG]

Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :( [​IMG]

:)

Anwarul Bashir, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Stea---01 Win User

Unable to download anything from the store

Hi. 2 days ago I downloaded about 6-7 apps free from ovi store, but I wanted to check if they are what I am looking for, and they weren't so I deleted them. Yesterday the button Download wasn't active. I updated my phone, set to fabric settings, clear
    all cashe, cookies and history, updated the version of ovi - it still not active. Can you tell me what can be the problem?

P.S. I also did this again today:

1. Go to the device Menu

2. Select Web

3. Choose Options -> choose Settings

4. Click on Privacy data

5. Choose Clear Privacy data -> Choose Cache.

Where am I wrong?

Stea---01, Jul 31, 2015
  3. aleisha11 Win User
    Unable to download anything from the store

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

It means that the application is still installed on your device although you thought you have already removed it. For example if the application is installed to memory card and you reset the device, the application won’t be deleted.

Can you provide the phone model you're using so we can give the exact steps how you can properly uninstall the applications?

Hoping to hear from you soon. :smileyhappy:

aleisha11, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(

1. Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :( - Similar Threads - Unable download anything

2. Unable to download anything on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download anything on Windows 10: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and since then I cannot download anything on any browsers. I've tried chrome, firefox, edge, etc. Every download says "network error" when i try, however i know for a fact it is not my network since i have reset it and it runs fine for me...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Store app not found in laptop, and unable to download anything from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store app not found in laptop, and unable to download anything from...: Hi,for some reason I cannot find anywhere the Microsoft Store App in my laptop windows 10. When i go to the store through my browser, I'm unable to download anything nothing happens when i click on 'Get', no matter which app I try to download, or which browser I use.. Any...
  4. I am unable to download Anything from microsoft store

I am unable to download Anything from microsoft store: i have a windows 10 . i wanted to download something but it's stuck at acquiring licence and then it showed an error ....... i also was testing something out with windows.model.store.dll idk wat's happening can someone help me is there anything like reinstalling microsoft...
  5. I am unable to download anything from the windows store.

I am unable to download anything from the windows store.: The app will say its downloading but make no progress, even for hours. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-anything-from-the-windows/81ca234a-1977-4cb4-9f67-2c15085ccc10
  6. Cannot download anything from Windows 10 Store

Cannot download anything from Windows 10 Store: I had to reset my PC and start over but for some reason I cannot download any apps/updates from the Microsoft Store. I tried resetting the store, clearing the cache signing out and back but it still will not download. eventually I get the something unexpected happened Error...
  7. Unable to download anything from the microsoft store (0x80004003)

Unable to download anything from the microsoft store (0x80004003): Hi everyone, I just subscribted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and as I was trying to download a few games, an error message appeared. It seems like I am not able to download anything anymore. To solve the problem, I checked online and did several things, but now the store...
  8. Can't download anything from Windows 10 store?

Can't download anything from Windows 10 store?: I Keep getting Error Code: 0x80090305. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-anything-from-windows-10-store/ac8c2a5e-e6fc-4aaf-8634-a5d5f7f818c5"
  9. Unable to download anything from MS Store

Unable to download anything from MS Store: Hello, Around a week ago Forza Horizon 4 stopped working, i decided the best course of action would be to reinstall the game, so i uninstalled it, however when i tried to reinstall it i would click install, and after a few seconds would be told that the MS store was unable...
  10. Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :(: Hi, I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago. It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to download apps and games. But unfortunately, few months ago my store stopped working. I tried almost everything but reset the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download anything windows 10