Windows 10: Unable to download from store

Discus and support Unable to download from store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I am unable to download anything from the store. Every time I try a download it stays set to "Pending". I have tried everything I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SgtWingHead, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Unable to download from store

Greetings,

I am unable to download anything from the store.
    Every time I try a download it stays set to "Pending".
    I have tried everything I could find on the net from wsreset.exe to checking updates to calling on the flying spaghetti monster. Nothing helps.
    Initially the Windows Store service was stopped, still nothing.
    Why does this have to be so hard?

:)

SgtWingHead, Sep 21, 2015
  2. mvic---01 Win User

unable to download from ovi store

i have 5230 and i was able to download even after updating the ovi store but a week ago i have a problem. download button turned grey and i cant download anything.

mvic---01, Sep 21, 2015
  3. edie_us Win User
    Unable to download from OVI store

I cannot download free games to my NOKIA 5230 from OVI Store despite the fact that i'm conected (the OVI Store is telling "Welcome" and that i'm able to download). When selecting the game and click on the "send to cell" icon, nothing is hapening and in the
    down-left corner of the browser the "error on page" message apears. I also tried with some games that you have to pay for...the same.

Does anyone notice such yhing?...or am i doing something wrong / uncomplete. Thanks in advance for help.

edie_us, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

Unable to download from store

1. Unable to download from store - Similar Threads - Unable download store

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  4. Unable to download items from Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download items from Store: I'm currently using a local account for privacy and do not intend to create a Microsoft account. Regardless, I've been told I could still download free items from the Store, just by simply "x" when asked to log in. The problem is, even when that windows is discarded, the item...
  5. Unable to download iTunes from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download iTunes from Store: I keep getting an error code: 0x80070005 when trying to download iTunes from the Store. I tried DISM and SFC commands with no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-itunes-from-store/632358da-c86f-43f8-b70c-463cf8bb3727
  6. Unable To download app from the store.

Unable To download app from the store.: my computer Windows10 Pro keeps saying this app is not compatible with this device. All the apps keeps showing that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-app-from-the-store/6125d449-54ba-4c0b-ba55-8cd8b10fec8e
  7. Unable to download games from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download games from store: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  8. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  9. Unable to download from Microsoft store

Unable to download from Microsoft store: HiAll, I am trying to download an app from the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I keep getting the following message, "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80090016 If I click to send feedback it tries to get me to download an app but then says something went...
  10. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...