Windows 10: Unable to download windows 10 ISO

Discus and support Unable to download windows 10 ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am having this problem which drives me crazy for the last three days. Every time I download the technical preview, the sha1 of the downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by real2, Apr 5, 2015.

1. real2 Win User

Unable to download windows 10 ISO

Hi, I am having this problem which drives me crazy for the last three days.
    Every time I download the technical preview, the sha1 of the downloaded ISO file is not the same as the one they provide at the download page. More than that, when I try to burn it on a DVD (burned with imgburn at 4x speed - minimum) and then install it on virtual box / boot from that DVD to install it on my computer it fails. BOOTMGR is missing, although when I explore the DVD I can see the BOOTMGR file. I have tried 3 computers already and both the 32 and 64 bit won't work. The firefox download manager says that the download is complete and it looks good but for some reason I can't install win 10.

PS one of the download and install attempts did work on VirtualBox but it got stuck on Expanding Files with some error I can't remember.

Thanks in advance!

:)

real2, Apr 5, 2015

2. Unable to download Windows 10 Iso

Hi,

I haven't installed any antivirus in my laptop.

The only Microsoft built-in Microsoft essential security is available.

mrvijayshankar, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Unable to download Windows 10 ISO

Hello Aravind,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You may try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method: 1

You may start the computer in safe mode with networking and clean boot and check if it helps.

You may refer to the following link on how to start the computer in safe mode with networking.

Boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode

Method: 2

You may start the computer in clean boot mode and then try to download Windows 10 and check if it works as expected.

Starting the computer in clean boot mode would disable all the non-Microsoft applications and the antivirus which could be one of the reasons for the error.

Refer the article below to start the computer in clean boot.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Ensure to restart the computer in normal mode after completing the troubleshooting steps.

I hope the above information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Raju S Das, Apr 5, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

The ISO for build 10049 is not out yet,

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2015
  5. real2 Win User
    I have no idea how you knew I downloaded 10049 but I guess you're right...
    Somehow I got to the 10049 download page the last time I tried to download it.
    I'm currently downloading 9926 again, I hope this will work.
    Thank you! I'll update.

real2, Apr 5, 2015
  6. tinmar49 Win User
    Microsoft have build 10041 available now. I downloaded it yesterday, all the choices are there.

tinmar49, Apr 5, 2015
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
  8. real2 Win User

So why can't I install anything?
    I tried to install 9926 now and still BOOTMGR is missing.

real2, Apr 5, 2015
  9. M4v3r1ck Win User
    Updated in VM with updater in Windows 10 9926 to 10049. Only yet still the 10041 is ready for download.

M4v3r1ck, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to download windows 10 ISO - Similar Threads - Unable download ISO

2. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  3. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  4. Unable to download Window 11 ISO File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Window 11 ISO File: Hi. I was trying to download Window 11 ISO file; however, there was an error code saying that it was unable to complete the request which some users, entities and location are banned from using this service. I am wondering if there was any misunderstanding and why am I banned...
  5. Unable to download Window 11 ISO File

Unable to download Window 11 ISO File: Hi. I was trying to download Window 11 ISO file; however, there was an error code saying that it was unable to complete the request which some users, entities and location are banned from using this service. I am wondering if there was any misunderstanding and why am I banned...
  6. Unable to download Windows 11 ISO.

Unable to download Windows 11 ISO.: Download of "Windows 11 Installation Assistant" and "Create Windows 11 Installation Media" work ok, but "Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO" gives error: We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this...
  7. Unable to download Windows 11 ISO.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Windows 11 ISO.: Download of "Windows 11 Installation Assistant" and "Create Windows 11 Installation Media" work ok, but "Download Windows 11 Disk Image ISO" gives error: We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this...
  8. Windows 10 iso download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso download: I have been trying for three days to download the window 10 iso file so that I can do a clean install on my laptop and wipe all existing partitions. however, it downloads at the rate of about 1% per hour, and even after leaving it to download overnight it still didn't work it...
  9. Downloading Windows 10 .iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Windows 10 .iso: Hi, I have one question. I currently own a license for Windows 10 Pro. It is installed on my laptop. Can I use the same license to download the .iso for Windows 10 or do I need to buy a separate license for that? submitted by /u/ztgarfield97 [link] [comments]...
  10. Unable to download win 10 iso file.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download win 10 iso file.: [ATTACH] Hey guys I encountered an error while I attempt to download win 10 iso file from my I pad pro. please help me getting out of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-win-10-iso-file/d770a3d7-817b-4802-bbac-1ed5e374b2c9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download windows 10 iso