Windows 10: unable to download Windows 10

Discus and support unable to download Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I have Windows 7 and I reserved a copy of windows 10 with the icon in my task bar from Microsoft, at the time it checked my computer very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joanelaine, Aug 2, 2015.

1. unable to download Windows 10

Hi Everyone,
    I have Windows 7 and I reserved a copy of windows 10 with the icon in my task bar from Microsoft, at the time it checked my computer very briefly and said my computer could download Windows 10. this morning I received a notice saying I was ready to download Windows 10 but I want to wait to get my friend to check my computer first. I clicked the X and closed it then I iopened it again as I thought there may be somewhere I could put a date to download but a dialogue box appeared saying my computer was not compatible with windows 10, something about NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. Does anone know what I can do?. I can't understand Microsfot saying I could download today and I suppose if I had accepted I may have it now. What to do?
    Regards,
    Joan.

:)

joanelaine, Aug 2, 2015

2. Garmin Express download in Windows 10

I am unable to download Garmin Express on my Windows 10 system. Keep getting unable to download to this computer...

Is there a patch to fix this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

fmlangevin, Aug 2, 2015
  3. unable to install windows 10

I downloaded windows 10 . It was downloaded fully but i was unable to install, Please help

OT:

windows 10

PRATIKMOHATA, Aug 2, 2015
  4. harvard Win User

unable to download Windows 10

If it is not compatible, then you can't upgrade. Simply, the hardware might be better off with Windows 7.

Check this, however. It might help to get a workaround sometimes.

harvard, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

unable to download Windows 10

1. unable to download Windows 10 - Similar Threads - unable download

2. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  3. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  4. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  6. Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file

Unable to download Windows 8.1 ISO file: I tried downloading a windows 8.1 ISO file on my computer to improve its performance in comparison with windows 7. However, whatever language-region I select, it shows an error message telling me that "certain users, entities or regions are restricted to not using the...
  7. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  8. Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...

Unable to download 'Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus -...: I can't the update and have a download error - 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-security-intelligence-update/add704d4-2999-4231-89af-320230679300
  9. In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...: Good day. I am so sick of this Windows 11, it isn't funny. At every turn, something goes haywire. Now the issue is as follows: I noticed 7 days ago that white Onedrive icon was missing for the notification area on the rightside of the taskbar. I didn't think too much about it...
  10. In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...

In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...: Good day. I am so sick of this Windows 11, it isn't funny. At every turn, something goes haywire. Now the issue is as follows: I noticed 7 days ago that white Onedrive icon was missing for the notification area on the rightside of the taskbar. I didn't think too much about it...