Windows 10: Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10

Discus and support Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am selling my Sager NP9377 Laptop, but unable to do a factory reset. It came with Windows 8, but I have since upgraded to 10. It keeps giving error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Skeet1983, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Skeet1983 Win User

Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10

I am selling my Sager NP9377 Laptop, but unable to do a factory reset. It came with Windows 8, but I have since upgraded to 10. It keeps giving error when I try to do factory reset. I do not have any Win 10 discs... What can I do? Please help and thoughts appreciated!! *Smile

Please please help... I sold this laptop on ebay and need to get it ready for shipping to customer...

:)

Skeet1983, Apr 13, 2017

2. windows 10 reset

i tried to reset win 10 and it failed and now when i get to the login screen i have no keyboard or mouse....also i am unable to wipe system using factory reset..ie:f8...i am unable to access anything on my pc save for bios setup and that does not help
    as it will not start th cd to reinstall windows...any help???

joergrothberger, Apr 13, 2017
  3. Cannot sync HTC TouchPro to Win7 64b - Device Mgr says Win Mob Remote Adaptor not working Code 10

I have a Sager 64b Win 7 (orig Vista uUltimate pgraded) and a HTC Touch Pro 2 Win 6.5 with Active Sync. The phone syncs just fine (though slowly) with my Dell 32b Win7 (also upgrade). Installed and reinstalled 64update driver, used Win Fix it - found
    but could not repair Win Mobile Remote Adaptor or, for that matter, the Teredo Tunneling Adaptor (though not related). Same effect on both Ports 3 and 4, after reboots, etc. Need some help. The Sager is my new main machine and I must be able to sync to
    Outlook to be functional. Thanks! Chris

ZenMariner, Apr 13, 2017
  4. Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10

Skeet1983,

Do you want to reset to Windows 8?

What error are you getting?

A factory reset restores the software to the same state in which the manufacturer configured it before selling the PC, Windows 8, in this case.

If you installed Windows 10, you can do a clean install of its latest version. After doing so, visit the manufacturer’s support Website to download and install any needed drivers or software.

Your Windows 10 license is still good after a clean reinstallation

cottonball, Apr 13, 2017
  5. Skeet1983 Win User
    Ok, here is where I am at:

I am selling this laptop on ebay. I did a Windows 10 reset, but now I am unable to delete the "Windows.old" directory. I was able to delete most files in it, but not all. Directory/Folder is now about 4MB in size. Laptop already sold, I am just now trying to get it ready for shipping. Help appreciated on all this *Smile

Skeet1983, Apr 13, 2017
Thema:

Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10

1. Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Factory Reset

2. unable to factory reset computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to factory reset computer: I want to factory reset this computer but cannot because of the recovery media. When I try to get the recovery media, it says I'm missing files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-factory-reset-computer/2f3ad5a0-a4a2-464d-a07a-a353432c69bb
  3. Factory Reset A Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset A Win 10: I have a win 10 in which factory reset is not possible as when I go into the screen which shows the reset options only the UEFI option shows in the Advanced mode, picture for ref...
  4. Factory Reset A Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset A Win 10: I have a win 10 in which factory reset is not possible as when I go into the screen which shows the reset options only the UEFI option shows in the Advanced mode, picture for ref...
  5. Factory Reset A Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Unable to Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Factory Reset: So I just bought a replacement laptop, it is a HP with Windows 10. So originally it popped up after two weeks use saying I needed an Ethernet cable despite not having used one on the laptop before. Then after shutting it down and starting it again it told me there was a...
  7. after factory reset of win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after factory reset of win 10: how do I restore my Microsoft games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-of-win-10/70bb7097-637f-4fb7-9260-a1d7bb98e7da
  8. Win 10 factory reset failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 factory reset failure: recently did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop (Build Nov 2016, i7, 8Gb, AMD R7 m445 graphics) to try and repair some long standing bugs I had encountered during previous attempts at Win10 updates. Unfortunately after completing the reset, the laptop boots up,...
  9. Laptop Wifi Question (Sager NP9377)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Wifi Question (Sager NP9377): I recently upgraded my internet speed with my ISP, but the tech guy said my wireless is not able to pick up 5G. Is there anything I can do? My laptop is a Sager NP9377 and it has Realtek rtl8723ae wireless lan 802.11n pci-e nic. Thoughts/help GREATLY appreciated [img] 42286
  10. Win 10 reset factory error

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 reset factory error: how to fix a reset factory error.. please need some advice...my laptop is restart always after the logo sign appear thnx for ur help..^_^ 75014

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sager factory reset