Windows 10: Unable to Find Minimized app in window 10 preview

Discus and support Unable to Find Minimized app in window 10 preview in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have updated my window 10 to window 10 preview 14316. after that if i minimize any window app like groove music or music and video, it won't show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tariq Hussain, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Unable to Find Minimized app in window 10 preview

I have updated my window 10 to window 10 preview 14316. after that if i minimize any window app like groove music or music and video, it won't show up in task bar, even if i check it with window + tab key or alt + tab it running but i cant find that app. what could be the reason ? does anyone have any idea

:)

Tariq Hussain, Apr 21, 2016
  2. Dave Oz Win User

Task bar and Task View not switching programs/apps properly in Windows 10

When I try to switch apps by clicking an icon on the task bar, it opens, but doesn't come up on the screen. I have to minimize the existing app that's on the screen to see the new app. Also, when I have several windows in one app, such as several different
    folders in File Explorer, when I move the cursor up to the little previews, that view shows on the screen, but the previews all disappear. I can move the cursor left or right and the screen changes as appropriate, but I'm doing this blind, without seeing the
    previews. And when I click to choose a preview, that view does NOT stay on the screen; again, I have to minimize the existing app. Task View has a similar problem. If I have just switched on the laptop, sometimes it works properly for a while, then the problem
    reappears. I never had this issue with Windows 8.1. I have looked for a setting that says 'Immediately switch to an app when selected' or similar, but can't find one. Can someone help me please, it's driving me mad! Cheers, Dave

Dave Oz, Apr 21, 2016
  3. Windows 10 question. When I minimize a screen...it vanishes. Where'd it go?

New to Windows 10. In Win 7 when I minimize say... a notepad document or program, I can visibly see it in my tray at the bottom of the screen and when I click on it, it reopens. I use a piece of software that when I minimize a "preview" of a print screen,
    it vanishes behind the Windows Start icon in the lower left and I cannot find it anywhere to enlarge it again. WHERE'S THE SETTING TO FIX THAT? (yelling because I cannot find it anywhere)

Please help.

Thanks

MarianneMusicMaster, Apr 21, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Unable to Find Minimized app in window 10 preview

Yes. I had the same issue on 14316. Plus, if I used Edge and logged on to a website > minimized it > it also disappeared, no where to be found.
    Gone back to 14295 and all were ok.
    Today, tried my luck again with the newest build 14328, same old problems return.

davidhk, Apr 22, 2016
Thema:

Unable to Find Minimized app in window 10 preview

1. Unable to Find Minimized app in window 10 preview - Similar Threads - Unable Find Minimized

2. Starting an app minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting an app minimized: How do I start an app minimized? I want my apps to start minimized whenever I start my windows.whether its minimized to the system tray or just the taskbar it does not matter.I tried to use the right-click, options, Run minimized but it does do anything. maximized does not...
  3. Starting an app minimized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Starting an app minimized: How do I start an app minimized? I want my apps to start minimized whenever I start my windows.whether its minimized to the system tray or just the taskbar it does not matter.I tried to use the right-click, options, Run minimized but it does do anything. maximized does not...
  4. Taskbar live preview not working if window is minimized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar live preview not working if window is minimized: This was happening for me for a while and im not able to make it work again Sometimes it happens like in the video or sometimes it appears a black box where the video should be playing. Im running the last windows version and my NVIDIA drivers up to date...
  5. Minimizing apps

Minimizing apps: This just started...no updates, changes, etc. When I minimize any app Windows 10, it closes completely. Nothing on the task bar. I have to restart it to get back to it. What have I missed, done or not done?? Thanks for your help!...
  6. Minimizing Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minimizing Apps: Is there a way for me to force apps to minimize to the tray when I click on the x ? submitted by /u/jhj0604 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwl9eq/minimizing_apps/
  7. All Windows 10 modern apps minimizing automatically

All Windows 10 modern apps minimizing automatically: [IMG] I am stuck with this horrible and frustrating issue that causes all Windows 10 modern apps to automatically minimize within seconds of opening/maximizing it. I have confirmed that this only affects Windows/Microsoft apps like Mail, Settings, Store, Photos, News, etc....
  8. Unable to find albums in Photos app

Unable to find albums in Photos app: As a photographer I don't want my photos stored as place, time, people. can't find things. How can I get my photos back in my albums/files please? The previous Photo Gallery program was far better than the new Apps. for me. ***Original title: Lost my albums as new...
  9. Apps minimize on Launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps minimize on Launch: This has been a bug for a while and build 9926 has it as well for me in a VM. Even feedback app does it. You launch the app and it minmizes within a few seconds. Anyone else? Tim 3904
  10. Windows 10 - apps minimizing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - apps minimizing: Friday morning I upgraded my Surface Pro 3 to MS Windows 10. Everything went great, so I thought. I open Edge, it minimizes, I open Netflix, it minimizes. Nothing except the home screen will stay up for any length of time. 27751