Windows 10: Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

Discus and support Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alrober2, Apr 24, 2024.

1. alrober2 Win User

Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free up 25G if i delete everything. How can I find whats taking up all this space?

:)

alrober2, Apr 24, 2024

2. Downloaded but not installed app

If you free some space, the app should show up in your app list and install.

I can suggest backing up photos and videos with your computer. That should give your phone a bit of breathing air.

DenisLepoivre, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 24, 2024
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

1. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up - Similar Threads - Unable free space

2. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  3. Unable to free-up disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free-up disk space: I have an HP laptop with a 128GB hard drive. It has 118 GB of space that is usable. I have backed up my Samsung SSD to an external drive and then deleted a large number of files and folders, but it is not freeing up any disk space. I have emptied the recycle bin. Other users...
  4. Unable to free-up disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to free-up disk space: I have an HP laptop with a 128GB hard drive. It has 118 GB of space that is usable. I have backed up my Samsung SSD to an external drive and then deleted a large number of files and folders, but it is not freeing up any disk space. I have emptied the recycle bin. Other users...
  5. Free up space of Mail App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free up space of Mail App: Hi all,I want to free up space of Mail AppI tried to remove all account in Mail app. Even i tried to uninstall Mail app but it doesn't work.Please help me how to completely free up space of Mail app....
  6. free up space

free up space: I am constantly deleting files so that my drive can be in the blue not red with space. I am not sure what to remove to get it in the blue again. This happens a lot to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-space/a15e3ad0-46ff-40cc-bd11-ce678cf07aac
  7. free up space

free up space: HOw do I transfer files from C drive to D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-space/3387af44-6d0c-46b2-af12-b325a86bdb5f
  8. Freeing up space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeing up space: Temporary files won't purge. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freeing-up-space/307c1381-b077-493c-9148-41decb9e54cc
  9. free up space

in Windows 10 Customization
    free up space: I have tried everything to free up space on my dell notebook but no such luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-space/1946aea7-9091-447c-ab3b-56ce2e72bdc9
  10. ununstall apps to free up space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ununstall apps to free up space: I need to uninstall apps to free up space how do I know if they are important to my computer or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ununstall-apps-to-free-up-space/18906aba-c44e-44dd-8197-e51e220ec44b