Windows 10: Unable to get a stable Wifi-Connection on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to get a stable Wifi-Connection on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I build a new PC and installed Windows 10 on it. Problem is, that I cannot use my Wireless USB Adapter on that PC properly. Everything works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Viktron, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Viktron Win User

Unable to get a stable Wifi-Connection on Windows 10

Hello,

I build a new PC and installed Windows 10 on it. Problem is, that I cannot use my Wireless USB Adapter on that PC properly. Everything works fine on my other devices, including my old PC with Windows 7 installed.
    I used to use the TL-Link TL-WN821N Adapter, but it would not work on Windows 10. I then contacted TP-Link to ask, if there were any drivers for Windows 10, but they told me that they do not exist and that I had to buy a new adapter.
    I then bought an adapter (Zoweetek Mini Wireless USB Adapter, 300 Mbit: Amazon.de: Computer Zubehör) that is supposed to support Win10, but it does not work properly either.
    My PC detects the device and I can connect to the Internet, but my connection is extremely slow. It also slows down the connetion of all my other devices too. I had the same problem when I tried to use my old adapter.

The thing I noticed is that my Task-Manager shows me that I am sending and recieving data, even though I did not do anything on that PC. (I will attach a screenshot showing what I mean)

What I tried already:
    - Disable automatic Windows Updates and specifically P2P Filesharing
    - Change Bandwith to 200MHz/40Mhz Auto
    - Disable pretty much anything that had something to do with sharing data or information (afaik)

I'd also like you to know that my general Internet Speed is really low, it maxes at around 2500kbit/s, so it is really slow in general, maybe that might help.

I don't really know what else I can try, so I am hoping for your help.
    Thanks in advance!

:)

Viktron, Sep 14, 2016

2. No internet connection unless I renew the IP address.

The troubleshooter did not reveal anything and the windows 10 upgrade is not an option (I am unable to download windows 10 with no connection). Two days ago, I had to run a command on Linux as I was unable to boot windows 10 from it - after resolving the
    problem, I was able to get a stable connection for around 6 hours (before shutting down) just by renewing the IP once. Yesterday, I booted windows from Linux again and had a similar result. Today, however, I was unable to get a stable connection and it seems
    that I am back to square 1.

AlessandroTasselli, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Internet through wifi connection

Hello, I am having trouble getting on the internet through wifi under Windows 10. Wifi connection to the router is stable, but no internetaccess. Router is functioning properly as other devices do get on the internet. The same issue occurs with other wifi
    connections, like hotspot of a phone. Via enthernet cable internet is available. What could this be? Earler I got message "missing internetprotocols", but not anymore.

RogerValkering, Sep 14, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Samuria, Sep 14, 2016
  5. Viktron Win User
    Hello Sumaria, thanks for your help,

I will attach the report file, your .exe created

Viktron, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to get a stable Wifi-Connection on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable stable Wifi

2. Unable to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WiFi: For 2 days now I cannot connect to WiFi and the problem is because my laptop cannot detect it's ip but u have tried multiple things and nothing works. This first started when I restarted the wifi by turning the switch of it on and off since the wifi would keep connecting and...
  3. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  4. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  5. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 unable to connect to particular wifi

Windows 10 unable to connect to particular wifi: Hi, I have trouble connecting to my home wifi network with my desktop Dell OptiPlex 7070. It has worked before but one day it got disconnected and no longer wants to connect it again, it will display "Unable to connect to this network" after I typed in the password.All other...
  7. WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable

WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable: Hello, When WiFi is connected to my PC and everything is working fine then suddenly it switch off automatically and I need to re-establish the connection. In troubleshoot also it indicates the issue. How to solve it? 144045
  8. Unable to connect to wifi on Windows 10

Unable to connect to wifi on Windows 10: This is an issue I have been having for months on end. I have no clue what started it, or how to fix it. I've ran down every single option on the troubleshooter webpage, including the network reset, after checking in every nook and cranny of my files to see if anything was...
  9. Unable to connect to public Wifi, windows 10

Unable to connect to public Wifi, windows 10: Hi guys, I had a look around and tried different solutions proposed but so far nothing solved. I also searched on this forum, but still nothing useful found. If I missed the right topic, I'm sorry, I'll provide to erase this asap. My problem is that I'm not able to access...
  10. Windows 10 unable to connect to wifi

Windows 10 unable to connect to wifi: Hi, I purchased a new computer running Windows 10 (build 10240) today and have set up the windows. However, it will not allow me to connect to my wifi. When I use the network option in the task bar, no wifi networks are shown and it says that there are no connections...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wifi connection no stable