Windows 10: Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen

Discus and support Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just installed the major update for windows 10. I was playing around with the 'Set these tabs aside'. Now there is a large section (I'm assuming it's... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JamesJoey, Jul 9, 2017.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen

Just installed the major update for windows 10.
    I was playing around with the 'Set these tabs aside'. Now there is a large section (I'm assuming it's a tab preview) at the top that I can't close.
    The address bar is now a quarter of the way down the screen.

Any way to get Edge back to full screen??
    I been messing a round for a half hour trying to fix this.

James

Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen [​IMG]

:)

JamesJoey, Jul 9, 2017
  2. JamesJoey Win User

Just installed the major update for windows 10.

I was playing around with the 'Set these tabs aside'. Now there is a large section (I'm assuming it's a tab preview) at the top that I can't close.

The address bar is now a quarter of the way down the screen.

Any way to get Edge back to full screen??

I been messing a round for a half hour trying to fix this.

James

Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen [​IMG]

JamesJoey, Jul 9, 2017
  3. JamesJoey Win User

There's a up arrow along side the + on the tab.

When I use the Dark theme you can't se it.

Even when hovering over it it doesn't change.

After minimizing it the arrow is clearly there.

JamesJoey, Jul 9, 2017
  4. torre Win User

torre, Jul 9, 2017
  5. JamesJoey Win User
    Done that.
    Also, cleaned everything form Edge.

JamesJoey, Jul 9, 2017
  6. Kari Win User
    Kari, Jul 9, 2017
  7. JamesJoey Win User
    That did the trick,
    Problem is I can't see the icon with the Dark Theme!
    I can see the x and +. Even when I hovered over it, didn't appear.
    Never knew it was there

Thanks much,
    James

JamesJoey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen - Similar Threads - Unable Edge Full

2. get a full screen back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get a full screen back: how do I get a full screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-full-screen-back/d66eb4e7-0bd4-4174-b1b6-d3411e873a0e
  3. get a full screen back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get a full screen back: how do I get a full screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-full-screen-back/d66eb4e7-0bd4-4174-b1b6-d3411e873a0e
  4. Unable to have full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to have full screen: I purchased a wide screen monitor and set it up today for the first time. Everything is perfect except I have a black border going right down my screen and am left unable to use another part of the screen. It's almost like the screen size of my other monitor and I don't...
  5. Edge: Full-Screen "apps" not supported

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge: Full-Screen "apps" not supported: I've been trying to use edge's app install feature for video sites. however, in full screen mode they always display the url bar and title. is there any way to disable it? submitted by /u/knrd [link] [comments]...
  6. Full screen mode bug on Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen mode bug on Edge: [ATTACH] Well, that's it. SOMETIMES when I watch a video in full screen mode on Edge, the taskbar keeps showing there. Any help? Thanks. https://preview.redd.it/l5090ksdz6e41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc39d4b3e51ddc36463b7c4abf85036adc1a9adf submitted by...
  7. The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen

The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen: both right and left sides of screen display shrank can't access display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-display-shrank-and-i-cant-get-it-back/3d84dba9-9e55-485b-a0fc-a01782f2b35d
  8. Going Back to Full-Screen Size

Going Back to Full-Screen Size: While typing, the screen size on my computer went from full-size to shorter with large tabs (containing a minimized version of the content). I don't know how that happened. I want to go back to full screen size and the small tabs....
  9. Default full screen in edge & explorer

Default full screen in edge & explorer: Hello. Can anyone guide me how (if possible) to open file explorer and microsoft edge by default in full screen and not use f11 everytime to do it? If developers are answering and if it is not possible yet, is microsoft working on it ?...
  10. how to get black background in Edge in opening a PDF in Full Screen

in Browsers and Email
    how to get black background in Edge in opening a PDF in Full Screen: Hi, how to get black background in Edge in opening a PDF in Full Screen. PFA the screen shot. How to get full black in the background? I was using Reader App, but it is not opening now. It is always asking to open in Edge. Which is fine, but if I open pdf in edge and go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to close edge in full screen

2. get back to full screen in edge

3. unable to get edge