Windows 10: Unable to install Moto e Driver on laptop

Discus and support Unable to install Moto e Driver on laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As above it tries to install then says it can't complete installation for some unknown reason.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikey393, Aug 9, 2018.

1. mikey393 Win User

Unable to install Moto e Driver on laptop

As above it tries to install then says it can't complete installation for some unknown reason.

:)

mikey393, Aug 9, 2018
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Aug 9, 2018
  3. unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 9, 2018
  4. mark7 Win User

Modding Realtek + Dolby Home Theater driver to install on any laptop

So, my laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520) uses the Realtek audio driver, which comes in combination with the Dolby Audio (DAX2) app. However, I don't like the official driver for my laptop much (distorted sound), so I would like to install a different driver. I've tried downloading the audio drivers for some of the Thinkpad models, which come bundled with Dolby Home Theater or Advanced Audio. However, when I install such a driver on my laptop, I do not get the Dolby Home Theater functionality or app. I've also tried editing those Thinkpad drivers' .inf file by adding my sound chip Hardware ID to the list of supported audio devices. But still I do not get Dolby Home Theater.

So, is there a way to mod those Thinkpad drivers (or some other drivers) to get Dolby Home Theater funcionality along with the Realtek Control Panel? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

mark7, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to install Moto e Driver on laptop - Similar Threads - Unable install Moto

2. Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC: My Moto g Pure sees my pc but doesn't pair with it.I see 'Pairing...' but nothing happens for a long time.I had no issues pairing the phone with my tablet.I plug the phone in to the USB and all it does is charge. No prompt to access the phone from the pc... nothing.Is there a...
  3. Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Pair Moto Phone with Windows PC: My Moto g Pure sees my pc but doesn't pair with it.I see 'Pairing...' but nothing happens for a long time.I had no issues pairing the phone with my tablet.I plug the phone in to the USB and all it does is charge. No prompt to access the phone from the pc... nothing.Is there a...
  4. Unable to install driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install driver: I want to install a driver and don’t worry I know it’s safe but windows it’s not allowing me. How do I get an unsigned driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-driver/535c7364-8d5c-40b4-ae36-f5bfff509f37
  5. Unable to install driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install driver: I want to install a driver and don’t worry I know it’s safe but windows it’s not allowing me. How do I get an unsigned driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-driver/535c7364-8d5c-40b4-ae36-f5bfff509f37
  6. Drivers are unable to be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers are unable to be installed: I've asked for help on this problem before, but stopped receiving any replies or suggestions, the link to it is given below.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-manager-lists-devices-as-driverless/bdf4e992-a188-455d-a9a0-9c97afc80c26Any device I...
  7. Unable to install HP Driver

Unable to install HP Driver: I got rid of my old printer and am trying to uninstall the old driver. When ever I try it says only administrators may change drivers, and puts it back. I went into properties and gave myself full permissions for full control and it still won't let me. I am the sole user...
  8. Unable to install drivers

Unable to install drivers: Hi, I'm having an annoying problem with my pc, so call me dumb right here, but, I accidentally uninstalled my ethernet controller on my pc, it's a bit annoying but normally it wouldn't have been a problem. The problem is, when I try reinstalling the drivers, it, just......
  9. Unable to install driver for graphic laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install driver for graphic laptop: I use Star 03 XP-Pen tablet and I need to install the drivers to get the pressure sensitivity good for Krita. However....all my attempts to install the driver failed because the system requires that another tablet program will be uninstalled. I checked on the Device Manager...
  10. Unable to Install WWAN Drivers

Unable to Install WWAN Drivers: Hi! OS: Windows 10 Model: Latitude E6230 WWAN Card: Dell Wireless 5630 (DW5630) Mini-PCI Express Mobile Broadband WWAN Card I recently purchased a WWAN card for my old Dell Latitude e6230 running Windows 10 64bit and I am unable to install the required drivers for the...