Windows 10: Unable to install Realtek HD Audio driver (Error Code: 0x00000002)

Discus and support Unable to install Realtek HD Audio driver (Error Code: 0x00000002) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My motherboard is ASUS P8P67-M Pro. The manufacturer doesn't mention any drivers for Windows 10 x64 on their website as you can see here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by duzap, Jun 10, 2017.

1. duzap Win User

Unable to install Realtek HD Audio driver (Error Code: 0x00000002)

My motherboard is ASUS P8P67-M Pro. The manufacturer doesn't mention any drivers for Windows 10 x64 on their website as you can see here: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8...Desk_Download/
    I tried to use Windows 8.1 x64 drivers, Windows 8 x64 drivers and Windows 7 x64 drivers. None of them worked. I even tried to download drivers directly from Realtek website, it didn't work as well.
    I am pretty sure the drivers should be fine and work, but I think there is a problem with my operating system. I remember in the past I tried to install printer drivers and I had issues as well (while it worked fine on another PC, only this PC had issues installing the driver) and I also have problem installing the new feature update (Windows 1703), it always ends up with an error, so I can't update to this version as well.

I don't know what to do and I was thinking about re-installing windows, but it is very time consuming for me and I prefer a short solution to resolve this.

Is there any chance someone has any idea how to resolve this problem?

Thank you

:)

duzap, Jun 10, 2017
  2. KendrikN Win User

High Definition Audio Device

I keep getting message that there is issue with High Definition Audio Device. The error is code 10 (Device Unable to Start). I have tried updating but its still not working. I did install the latest Realtek Driver and it made my speakers a lot more louder
    but im still getting same error. Also the Realtek HD audio manager app will not start after clicking it.

Windows 10 64bit

KendrikN, Jun 10, 2017
  3. No sound after latest update

Hi there,

Thank you for the quick reply! After installing the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website, I get the following error:

Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure !!

[Error Code: 0x000005B3]

Any other ideas?

MatthewR44, Jun 10, 2017
  4. duzap Win User

I followed the instructions and I receive the following error

Unable to install Realtek HD Audio driver (Error Code: 0x00000002) [​IMG]

What should I do in this case? the DISM through the command line doesn't work as well

duzap, Jun 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Unable to install Realtek HD Audio driver (Error Code: 0x00000002) - Similar Threads - Unable install Realtek

2. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  3. error code 0x00000002 and not support driver for realtek hd audio driver install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x00000002 and not support driver for realtek hd audio driver install: i reinstall the "64bits Vista, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10 Driver only Executable file.." im using 64 bit windows 10 and just wondering if i reinstall it my front panel audio will work but it's said error code 0x00000002, and i tried differents version but it...
  4. error code 0x00000002 and not support driver for realtek hd audio driver install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 0x00000002 and not support driver for realtek hd audio driver install: i reinstall the "64bits Vista, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10 Driver only Executable file.." im using 64 bit windows 10 and just wondering if i reinstall it my front panel audio will work but it's said error code 0x00000002, and i tried differents version but it...
  5. error code 0x00000002 and not support driver for realtek hd audio driver install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install realtek HD driver: I have recently got a new pc and I was trying to fix some issues with my mic buzzing and echoing. I was told to install realtek drivers from their website. I installed the drivers and when I load up the install wizard I get a pop-up which says "install realtek HD audio driver...
  7. Unable to install realtek HD driver

Unable to install realtek HD driver: I have recently got a new pc and I was trying to fix some issues with my mic buzzing and echoing. I was told to install realtek drivers from their website. I installed the drivers and when I load up the install wizard I get a pop-up which says "install realtek HD audio driver...
  8. Realtek HD audio drivers not installing

Realtek HD audio drivers not installing: Hi there, i first came accross this issue two days ago when i was using my samsung monitor with headphones plugged into the monitor for the first time. It seems to have created audio drivers for itself that it uses to take the audio. However after this my realtek sound...
  9. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...: I had a recent issue with my audio driver and decided to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek HD audio driver. Upon trying to reinstall the driver I keep getting an error: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure Error Code: 0xE0000246. I am stuck and would really appreciate any help....
  10. Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers: Any ideas on how to install Realtek audio drivers on my fresh Win 10 install? I assume the AMD High Definition Audio Device is from the GPU. I have NFI why I can't install any of the Realtek hd audio drivers I've tried. [img] Motherboard: Asrock B75M GPU: AMD R7 260x...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install realtek HD audio driver failure ERROR CODE 0001

2. realtek hd audio driver failure 0x00000002

3. Realtek 0x0000002

4. realtek audio error 0x0000002,
  5. realtek error code 0x00000002,
  6. real tek audio error 0x00000002,
  7. Install realtek HD Audio driver failure Error code : 0x00000002,
  8. realtek high definition audio driver installation error code 0x00000002