Windows 10: Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

Discus and support Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any ideas on how to install Realtek audio drivers on my fresh Win 10 install? I assume the AMD High Definition Audio Device is from the GPU. I have NFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by smokenmirraz, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

Any ideas on how to install Realtek audio drivers on my fresh Win 10 install? I assume the AMD High Definition Audio Device is from the GPU. I have NFI why I can't install any of the Realtek hd audio drivers I've tried.

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers [​IMG]

Motherboard: Asrock B75M
    GPU: AMD R7 260x

:)

smokenmirraz, Aug 13, 2015

2. completely remove Realtek HD Audio Drivers

Dear Team

It is really irritating that poor performance of MIC in Realtek HD audio. I. am having latest driver for Windows 10 64bit. I am uninstalling it and configured the system by Microsoft HD audio. But the realtek re installing again and again, and disabling
    Microsoft HD audio Driver. Please guide me for the complete uninstallation of Realtek HD audio Driver

Regards

Dhanasekaran Rathinam

DhanasekaranRathinam, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Sound Level Too Low

I fixed my problem.

Uninstalled VIA HD Audio Driver

Installed Realtek Audio Driver

Rebooted.

Presto. Got surround sound back.

VIA HD not compatible with Win 10. Realtek is the answer!

Cheers

AllyB_1970, Aug 13, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

You don't give any information about what happens when you try to install, say, the 2.79 drivers. (Realtek)

I dunno. Maybe you have the onboard audio turned off in the BIOS settings? I used to do that all the time back before I gave up on discrete sound cards.

bobkn, Aug 13, 2015
  5. I woke up this morning and thought "Maybe I need to look into the bios a bit more to find an onboard audio setting". Sure enough, I was able to enable onboard audio through the bios by going into the North Bridge settings. Then I downloaded and installed the latest Realtek HD audio drivers and it is working ok.

smokenmirraz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

1. Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers - Similar Threads - Unable install Realtek

2. Realtek HD audio driver does not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD audio driver does not install: Hi, Realtek HD audio driver from Intel did not work anymore. Downloaded new version, started Install, devices were deleted and had to restart laptop but does not finish the install. So, no device installed, no sound. Do you have a solution?...
  3. Realtek HD audio driver does not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek HD audio driver does not install: Hi, Realtek HD audio driver from Intel did not work anymore. Downloaded new version, started Install, devices were deleted and had to restart laptop but does not finish the install. So, no device installed, no sound. Do you have a solution?...
  4. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install realtek HD driver: I have recently got a new pc and I was trying to fix some issues with my mic buzzing and echoing. I was told to install realtek drivers from their website. I installed the drivers and when I load up the install wizard I get a pop-up which says "install realtek HD audio driver...
  5. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install realtek HD driver: I have recently got a new pc and I was trying to fix some issues with my mic buzzing and echoing. I was told to install realtek drivers from their website. I installed the drivers and when I load up the install wizard I get a pop-up which says "install realtek HD audio driver...
  6. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Cannot install Realtek HD audio driver

Cannot install Realtek HD audio driver: I had a problem with the realtek driver before The microphone is not working and I have checked the microphone hardware Ids which is "MMDEVAPI\AudioEndpoints" so I tried to download the newer version and reinstall itHowever, after the uninstallation, the installer shows an...
  8. Realtek HD audio drivers not installing

Realtek HD audio drivers not installing: Hi there, i first came accross this issue two days ago when i was using my samsung monitor with headphones plugged into the monitor for the first time. It seems to have created audio drivers for itself that it uses to take the audio. However after this my realtek sound...
  9. No realtek HD audio Driver

No realtek HD audio Driver: Hi, my new predator laptop running windows 10 pro doesnt have realtek hd audio, just Realtek audio. i cannot find realtek in my control panel. Even thou my headphones work in this laptop, they are not detected as headphones, just speakers....
  10. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...: I had a recent issue with my audio driver and decided to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek HD audio driver. Upon trying to reinstall the driver I keep getting an error: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure Error Code: 0xE0000246. I am stuck and would really appreciate any help....