Windows 10: Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

Discus and support Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any ideas on how to install Realtek audio drivers on my fresh Win 10 install? I assume the AMD High Definition Audio Device is from the GPU. I have NFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by smokenmirraz, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

Any ideas on how to install Realtek audio drivers on my fresh Win 10 install? I assume the AMD High Definition Audio Device is from the GPU. I have NFI why I can't install any of the Realtek hd audio drivers I've tried.

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers [​IMG]

Motherboard: Asrock B75M
    GPU: AMD R7 260x

:)

smokenmirraz, Aug 13, 2015

2. completely remove Realtek HD Audio Drivers

Dear Team

It is really irritating that poor performance of MIC in Realtek HD audio. I. am having latest driver for Windows 10 64bit. I am uninstalling it and configured the system by Microsoft HD audio. But the realtek re installing again and again, and disabling
    Microsoft HD audio Driver. Please guide me for the complete uninstallation of Realtek HD audio Driver

Regards

Dhanasekaran Rathinam

DhanasekaranRathinam, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Sound Level Too Low

I fixed my problem.

Uninstalled VIA HD Audio Driver

Installed Realtek Audio Driver

Rebooted.

Presto. Got surround sound back.

VIA HD not compatible with Win 10. Realtek is the answer!

Cheers

AllyB_1970, Aug 13, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

You don't give any information about what happens when you try to install, say, the 2.79 drivers. (Realtek)

I dunno. Maybe you have the onboard audio turned off in the BIOS settings? I used to do that all the time back before I gave up on discrete sound cards.

bobkn, Aug 13, 2015
  5. I woke up this morning and thought "Maybe I need to look into the bios a bit more to find an onboard audio setting". Sure enough, I was able to enable onboard audio through the bios by going into the North Bridge settings. Then I downloaded and installed the latest Realtek HD audio drivers and it is working ok.

smokenmirraz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

1. Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers - Similar Threads - Unable install Realtek

2. Latest Realtek HD audio driver R2.82

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Realtek HD audio driver R2.82: Just noticed that the latest Realtek HD Audio driver R2.82 which seems to be included with the 1903 Windows 10 release preview removes the option to re-assign jacks (rear and front) to different sources such as front output. A bit annoying if you dont have a surround system...
  3. Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue

Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue: Hello, I have tried looking online for answers but nothing has worked thus far for my problem. As of last night, the audio on my speakers has been having problems. When I first opened up my computer, no sound would come out of the speakers, however, my headphones still...
  4. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...: I had a recent issue with my audio driver and decided to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek HD audio driver. Upon trying to reinstall the driver I keep getting an error: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure Error Code: 0xE0000246. I am stuck and would really appreciate any help....
  5. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In looking...
  6. Realtek HD Audio

Realtek HD Audio: My computer was working great until the Windows 10 update last week. Now the Realtek HD Audio and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 drivers are not working. I have tried all of the manual updates and troubleshooting to no avail. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be a...
  7. Having issues installing latest Realtek hd audio driver

Having issues installing latest Realtek hd audio driver: I'm currently running driver version .7541 however can't seem to get .7571 to work (located hereLatest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version.) Downloaded and extracted fine however whenever I try to run the update and removal tool(highlighted below) included in the file, nothing...
  8. Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version: Latest Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs *Arrow Microsoft Update Catalog Realtek download page *Arrow Download 6.0.1.8419 CAB for "Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and Later Servicing Drivers" 64-bit (x64) - 138.6 MB For how to install: How to Install a CAB File in...
  9. Unable to install Realtek HD Audio driver (Error Code: 0x00000002)

Unable to install Realtek HD Audio driver (Error Code: 0x00000002): My motherboard is ASUS P8P67-M Pro. The manufacturer doesn't mention any drivers for Windows 10 x64 on their website as you can see here: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8...Desk_Download/ I tried to use Windows 8.1 x64 drivers, Windows 8 x64 drivers and Windows 7 x64...
  10. Realtek HD audio cab not installing

Realtek HD audio cab not installing: Downloaded the cab file from the link in the sticky for 64 bit, downloaded reg file to put install on context menu. Right clicked cab file and clicked install, DISM came back with error 2 file not found. Path too long? Downloaded from realtek.tw and seemed to install ok...