Windows 10: Unable to install Window 10

Discus and support Unable to install Window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running windows 7 Professional on an Acer machine. Every time I try to install windows 10 after downloading it the installation fails. I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by osandyoo, Jan 14, 2016.

1. osandyoo Win User

Unable to install Window 10

I am running windows 7 Professional on an Acer machine. Every time I try to install windows 10 after downloading it the installation fails. I get the error code 80070005. I am unable to get help on this error code on the internet. I need assistance please.

:)

osandyoo, Jan 14, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 14, 2016
  3. Ald_123 Win User
    Unable to install or upgrade to Window 10 Pro

I come across this from a previous question. Tried it but encounter message prompting We can't activate Windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital licence or product key.

Try this:

First, Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using the following default product key:

VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

Review instructions how to perform an Easy Upgrade using the default key:

How
    to Perform an Easy Upgrade in Windows 10

After upgrading, proceed to enter the Windows 10 Pro product key.

I have tired creating an iso installer file too but it keep installing only Window 10 Home. I purchase an OEM Window 10 Pro and currently unable to upgrade.

Ald_123, Jan 14, 2016
  4. John035 Win User

John035, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Unable to install Window 10 - Similar Threads - Unable install Window

2. Unable to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install windows 10: 1st PIC, Im unable to re-install windows 10, i keep getting errors everytime i try to delete existing partitions2nd and 3rd PICS, even though the hard drive is empty, i can't reinstall windowsThis is the 4th time reinstalling windows 10 on my device, its always fast when i...
  3. Unable to install windows 10

Unable to install windows 10: I have formatted the hard disk as I felt i have number of partitions in Harddisk.So after using USB to flash Windows 10 . I am getting this error File :\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Error code: 0xc0000034...
  4. Unable to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install windows 10: I have formatted the hard disk as I felt i have number of partitions in Harddisk.So after using USB to flash Windows 10 . I am getting this error File :\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Error code: 0xc0000034...
  5. Unable to install Windows 10

Unable to install Windows 10: I have a Dell Precision 7550 laptop.I have a Samsung 970 Evo 1TB SSD that I would like to install a copy of Windows 10 from a bootable USB thumb drive.I actually completed this successfully yesterday with the exact same SSD and USB boot drive.However, now I repeatedly run...
  6. Unable to Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install Windows 10: Reply to John Dev:I was not able to install Windows 10 because I got an error when it comes time to create a partition. It displays something like "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one". I tried to put a USB pen drive into my computer, boot into...
  7. Unable to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install Windows 10: I was using Hackintosh on my samsung laptop, after that, I wanted to install Windows 10 because macOS want working properly. No matter how, Windows installer says that hdd is cannot be used to install Windows. I formatted the HDD to fat32, no use, tried ntfs, same. After some...
  8. Unable to install windows 10

Unable to install windows 10: I am unable to install windows 10 in my new PC. I have tried October 2020 version, April 2018 version and initial windows 10 vresion. All are getting stuck in logo after booting. I have tried bothe bios and uefi. None is working. Specifications: CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 5600x...
  9. unable to install windows 10

unable to install windows 10: I am using a HP-Pavilion-Notebook for a clean installation of windows 10. When i try to install from the a bootable usb drive after selecting the language it gives me a error that drivers needed for the device is missing. How to obtain these drivers or fix this error , any...
  10. Unable To Install Windows 10

Unable To Install Windows 10: Hi all, Currently I am using Windows 8.1 on my Lenovo Laptop. I have downloaded the installer from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Then when I first try to install the following error shows up: "0xC1900101 - 0x30018 The installation failed...