Windows 10: Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO

Discus and support Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just found out that I could install Windows 7 for free as long as I had a product key for my Windows 10 computer, in which I had to search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eli Gallet, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO

I have just found out that I could install Windows 7 for free as long as I had a product key for my Windows 10 computer, in which I had to search for and find a special way to get it through the registry since it wasn't in the box. I went to this website (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7) to try to get an ISO for Windows 7 since I would much prefer it over Windows 10, in which has caused me many issues, most notably with svchost.exe (netsvcs) taking up all of my network. I had to use a 3rd party program to take ownership of the System32 files and take out qmgr.dll and wuaueng.dll so it would finally stop. After a recent windows update (which was forced on me to do), my computer has been stuttering, my wifi has constantly been going out randomly (Fun fact it just randomly went out when I was writing this) even though every single device that is connected remains connected. Windows 10 is full of too many issues, and now with this new wifi problem it makes it a lot harder to get my assignments done. I went to go to the website and it told me "Error - We encountered a problem with the validation request". I just want Windows 7 so my computer can properly work, and windows 10 has been agitating me for years. I have the product key, I have the S/N, I have the box, I just want to finally be free from Windows 10.

:)

Eli Gallet, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Jul 12, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Looking for a Dell Windows 7 64x install .iso

You don't need a special ISO, you can use any Windows 7 disc to install using the key on the sticker on the computer.

newtekie1, Jul 12, 2018
  4. CDdude55 Win User

Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO

Windows 7 ISO?

Hey guys quick question.

Where can the ISO to my copy of Windows 7?

I am planning to install it on a flash drive and boot from it.

Thanks.*Toast :toast:

CDdude55, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO

1. Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO - Similar Threads - Unable Install ISO

2. Windows 7 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 iso: I just need the Windows 7 iso so i can try it on VMware but in the Microsoft software download, the Windows 7 iso download is closed now so can someone give me an official Windows 7 iso?...
  3. Windows 7 iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 iso: I just need the Windows 7 iso so i can try it on VMware but in the Microsoft software download, the Windows 7 iso download is closed now so can someone give me an official Windows 7 iso?...
  4. ISO Windows 7 32bits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISO Windows 7 32bits: Dónde puedo descargar ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-windows-7-32bits/b475e940-451a-412f-8c2c-50ce65c2db89
  5. Windows 7 ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 ISO: Hello! I need to get a Windows 7 ISO, and want to know if Microsoft still has any downloads available.Please do not tell me to get 10 or 11 instead, that is not a choice for my specific situation I have a genuine key, my discs have been scratched though....
  6. Windows 7 ISO

Windows 7 ISO: Hello! I need to get a Windows 7 ISO, and want to know if Microsoft still has any downloads available.Please do not tell me to get 10 or 11 instead, that is not a choice for my specific situation I have a genuine key, my discs have been scratched though....
  7. Windows 7 Iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Iso: I Have A Laptop And It Has Windows 7 Professional Key Sticker On The Back, So I Have The Key But I Don't Have The Installer, So How Can I Get Windows 7 Installer Legally? So I Can Install It Using My Key....
  8. Windows 7 Iso

Windows 7 Iso: I Have A Laptop And It Has Windows 7 Professional Key Sticker On The Back, So I Have The Key But I Don't Have The Installer, So How Can I Get Windows 7 Installer Legally? So I Can Install It Using My Key....
  9. Windows 7 installer with out iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 installer with out iso: Can i download windows 7 installer like windows 10 installer? I really need windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-installer-with-out-iso/f350be83-7f65-4659-8ce1-289cdf9a4334
  10. Is 10 clean install with ISO just like a clean 7 install with ISO.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is 10 clean install with ISO just like a clean 7 install with ISO.: I already upgraded to 10 but would like to do a clean install , it successfully activated . Thank you 16092