Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO

Discus and support Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just found out that I could install Windows 7 for free as long as I had a product key for my Windows 10 computer, in which I had to search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eli Gallet, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:12 PM.

1. Eli Gallet Win User

I have just found out that I could install Windows 7 for free as long as I had a product key for my Windows 10 computer, in which I had to search for and find a special way to get it through the registry since it wasn't in the box. I went to this website (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7) to try to get an ISO for Windows 7 since I would much prefer it over Windows 10, in which has caused me many issues, most notably with svchost.exe (netsvcs) taking up all of my network. I had to use a 3rd party program to take ownership of the System32 files and take out qmgr.dll and wuaueng.dll so it would finally stop. After a recent windows update (which was forced on me to do), my computer has been stuttering, my wifi has constantly been going out randomly (Fun fact it just randomly went out when I was writing this) even though every single device that is connected remains connected. Windows 10 is full of too many issues, and now with this new wifi problem it makes it a lot harder to get my assignments done. I went to go to the website and it told me "Error - We encountered a problem with the validation request". I just want Windows 7 so my computer can properly work, and windows 10 has been agitating me for years. I have the product key, I have the S/N, I have the box, I just want to finally be free from Windows 10.

:)

2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Looking for a Dell Windows 7 64x install .iso

You don't need a special ISO, you can use any Windows 7 disc to install using the key on the sticker on the computer.

4. CDdude55 Win User

Windows 7 ISO?

Hey guys quick question.

Where can the ISO to my copy of Windows 7?

I am planning to install it on a flash drive and boot from it.

Thanks.*Toast :toast:

Thema:

1. Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO - Similar Threads - Unable Install ISO

2. Unable to install Win10 from Usb device (fixed)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Win10 from Usb device (fixed): I recently bought a preloaded Windows 10 USB drive from Walmart, and plugged it into my new computer, and It boots, but won't install. I get to the part where you need to select the driver to install. When i opened "browse", and click the USB that Windows is on, I get an...
  3. ASUS GU501GM trackpad not being found, drivers unable to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS GU501GM trackpad not being found, drivers unable to install: To whom it may concern, I am having difficulty trying to work the trackpad. Everything was able to update driver wise, though I still cannot get the trackpad to work....
  4. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...
  5. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...
  6. Unable to run 3 monitors after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to run 3 monitors after windows 10 install: I have been running Windows 8.1 on my laptop for about 9 months with two extra monitors plugged in. One via HDMI and one via display port. Never once had any issues before. Everything just worked when first plugged in. I installed Windows 10 Pro yesterday and now only two...
  7. windows 10 anti virus defender is installed but am unable to use it ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 anti virus defender is installed but am unable to use it ?: have had windows 10 for a number of years and the defender anti virus has in the last few days decided not to let me use it can't understand why ?...
  8. windows insider build 17711.1000 & build 17713.1000 unable to install on surface pro 3

windows insider build 17711.1000 & build 17713.1000 unable to install on surface pro 3: Can anybody out there tell me why I am unable to install the latest updates on my surface pro 3 ,have tried everything ,without much luck....
  9. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...
  10. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...