Windows 10: Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

Discus and support Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my setting there is no "Xbox networking" which usually fix this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Castean 333, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

In my setting there is no "Xbox networking" which usually fix this problem

:)

Castean 333, Feb 25, 2024

2. Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!

• I haven't been in the game for a long time. The reason was that I could enter the game with the old version of my video card. I am using NVIDIA 2060 Dual. It wants version 472 for me to enter Forza horizon 4. The most recent version is 528 and I updated it because it is very old. When I entered the game, I saw that it was closed online and my profile picture was in its default state (Forza Icon). "Cannot connect to Live configuration servers." I encountered the error.
    • Error information is below;
      Support ID: a41e188a-42c0-465c-a711-14ffd599ff71
      Server ID Failed (0x89235108)
      Connection Quality: Failed (0x80600001)
      Region: Failed (0x0)
      IPSEC: 0x00000000

TalhaBilgi, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Feb 25, 2024
  4. IanTan3 Win User

Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server

Using common IPs in the "add a server" such as hub.mcs.gg or us.mineplex.com , my Minecraft client cannot locate the server and always says "Unable to Connect". Of course, mineplex is currently a featured server, and if I click on join server for mineplex in the featured servers tab, it connects me just fine. However, I want to be able to search for servers online, put their address in, and play on them!

I've followed the instructions in the following threads to no improvement:

Redirecting

Redirecting

Additionally, it is not a minecraft version issue.

I also tried downloading the Xbox Console Companion app since someone suggested that, and opened minecraft Windows 10 through that app as well, no dice.

What is the problem with additional servers? Why can't I join another server by putting the IP address into the server address bar (or Direct Connect), like I did all the time in Java Edition? All the videos explaining how to join a new server give the same simple instructions, which I am following. If I can't connect to the server I want to play on, what even is the point of the cross-platform ethos of the Windows 10 version? Please show me how I can connect to a server in the Windows 10 MC client that's NOT in the featured servers list.

IanTan3, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

1. Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers - Similar Threads - Unable join server

2. Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers: In my setting there is no "Xbox networking" which usually fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-join-serverconnect-to-live-configuration/8499101d-5439-44ad-88e6-68351d188307
  3. Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers: In my setting there is no "Xbox networking" which usually fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-join-serverconnect-to-live-configuration/8499101d-5439-44ad-88e6-68351d188307
  4. Server not joining in mcpe

Server not joining in mcpe: I can't join a server in Minecraft PE since I updated the game pls help to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-not-joining-in-mcpe/044eadd1-e7ca-4058-aba7-a290ecf93f65
  5. Server not joining in mcpe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server not joining in mcpe: I can't join a server in Minecraft PE since I updated the game pls help to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-not-joining-in-mcpe/044eadd1-e7ca-4058-aba7-a290ecf93f65
  6. Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!: I haven't been in the game for a long time. The reason was that I could enter the game with the old version of my video card. I am using NVIDIA 2060 Dual. It wants version 472 for me to enter Forza horizon 4. The most recent version is 528 and I updated it because it is very...
  7. Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!

Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!: I haven't been in the game for a long time. The reason was that I could enter the game with the old version of my video card. I am using NVIDIA 2060 Dual. It wants version 472 for me to enter Forza horizon 4. The most recent version is 528 and I updated it because it is very...
  8. Unable to Join My Friend's Minecraft Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Join My Friend's Minecraft Server: For the longest time I was able to join my friend's world on their Minecraft Xbox Edition, and I'd use my Ps4 version, but all of a sudden It keeps saying "Unable to connect to world" Is there something I'm doing wrong?I tried signing in and out of my account, and they loaded...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox Live servers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live servers: This don't allow me to play any Xbox game on Windows 10. I have the last version of Windows. In the settings, I see those messages: Teredo is unable to qualify and Server connectivity blocked. I also tried all the steps that Microsoft recommend and tried the Fix it button...
  10. Unable to connect to the configured development Web server.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to the configured development Web server.: I am attempting to debug a solution using Visual Studio 17. This has worked properly in the past, the last time I used it was a few weeks ago. No change has been made to the code. Now I get a message: "Unable to connect to the configured development Web Server. Output from...