Windows 10: Unable to login to device

Discus and support Unable to login to device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I put my pc in sleep mode, turned of the TV as that is what we use for a monitor, left for an hour. When I returned I see the computer is on (LEDs and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ann0ied, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Ann0ied Win User

Unable to login to device

I put my pc in sleep mode, turned of the TV as that is what we use for a monitor, left for an hour. When I returned I see the computer is on (LEDs and status light flashing). I turn on the TV, enter my password to log back on and it says I am unable to log into this device and to go to account.live.com. I should have left it on but I freaked out and hard rebooted (held in the power button) to shut it down. I then went to the website and it has no info. What's going on?

Also, I have found, late at night, my Passport external hard drive flashing as if in use when I thought the computer was off.

:)

Ann0ied, Aug 17, 2018

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Unable to login to device

Unable to login into the blogger site.

Hello Janet,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to login into your blogger URL on the PC but the same is possible on the mobile device.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which browser are you using to access the blogging website (Edge, Internet explorer or other browsers)?
    • Are you not able to login into other websites on the browser?
    • Did you check if the login is permitted in another browser?

I suggest you to check if you are able to login and access the blogger site on other browsers. If the issue does not persists, check if you are able to access other websites on the browser you are unable to login to the blogger site.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Unable to login to device

1. Unable to login to device - Similar Threads - Unable login device

2. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  3. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  4. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. unable to login to SAW device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to login to SAW device: unable to login to SAW device with my v-id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-saw-device/d58e7bbe-32d2-4bdd-bd46-89787c1fb1e9
  6. unable to login to SAW device

unable to login to SAW device: unable to login to SAW device with my v-id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-saw-device/d58e7bbe-32d2-4bdd-bd46-89787c1fb1e9
  7. Unable to login to device after update to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to device after update to Windows 11: I am completely unable to use my device. I recently upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 and I cannot login to my Microsoft account. It says that I have an incorrect password and that I should reset it. I am using the correct password it is what allowed me to post this, I'm signed...
  8. Unable to login to device after update to Windows 11

Unable to login to device after update to Windows 11: I am completely unable to use my device. I recently upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 and I cannot login to my Microsoft account. It says that I have an incorrect password and that I should reset it. I am using the correct password it is what allowed me to post this, I'm signed...
  9. Unable to Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Login: Hi,My computer started the issue of beeping 4 times but i managed to take away the issue by removing one of the ram sticks.It then brought up a blue screen driver overran which i took to a technician to fix but now i cant be able to login...it just flickers but doesnt bring...
  10. Unable to Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Login: [IMG]I have gotten to the login screen but now when i swipe up it is blank and i am unable to put my pin in!! Is anyone able to help me fogure this out so i can login in to my pc [IMG]...