Windows 10: Unable to Login

Discus and support Unable to Login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have Asus windows10 Home laptop. I t was windows 8 laptop upgraded to windows 10 home. Yesterday I did updates to my laptop. Still I could start my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lvgandhi, May 14, 2016.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Unable to Login

I have Asus windows10 Home laptop. I t was windows 8 laptop upgraded to windows 10 home.
    Yesterday I did updates to my laptop. Still I could start my laptop yesterday. But today neither I could sign in using my PIN or password. Al;ways I get message
    "Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help."
    This is my laptop used by me only. No other administrator.
    I don't have restore point.
    I have Macrium reflect backup which I plan to use if I don't get any other solution.
    After going through net for this problem, I tried starting my laptop with internet modem off.
    My laptop starts ok if internet modem is off. It works with internet when laptop is on and then modem is switched on.
    How to solve this and login successfully with modem on.

:)

lvgandhi, May 14, 2016

2. 0x801901f4

i got this error. while login to microsoft account. but unable to login.

kunalchauhan917, May 14, 2016
  3. Unable to login to Nokia account

Im unable to login to my nokia account. Im unable to use many features like mixradio music store due to this.

I tried factory reset on my phone. Im not even reaching the login page.

My id and password are fine as im able to login on a browser

JoefredAnto, May 14, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Unable to Login

dalchina, May 14, 2016
  5. simrick Win User
    Hi.
    So, based on what you've posted in this thread, you've tried turning off the NIC, (as dalchina suggests), rebooting the computer, logging in, and then switching the NIC back on, and still you have the problem?

simrick, May 14, 2016
  6. lvgandhi Win User
    I have gone through the post given by you and a few more only I edited my post regarding modem off.
    Still it did not work with modem on. Finally I used my Macrium reflect backup. Now it is ok.

lvgandhi, May 15, 2016
  7. simrick Win User
    Glad you got it sorted. *Smile I love Macrium!

simrick, May 15, 2016
  8. dalchina New Member

Unable to Login

That's the way to do it! *Thumbs

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Login

1. Unable to Login - Similar Threads - Unable Login

2. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  3. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  4. Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login: Hello,Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off due a software installation, now I am unable to login.If I click on log in, i getting error need to set a new pin.If I click on shift and restart. Advance option goes to email login. I have...
  5. I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...: Tried different options and nothing works. Need help to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-the-message-user-service-service-is/a8530a0d-b6f9-4bcc-8b70-89c5f4e3548b
  6. I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...

I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...: Tried different options and nothing works. Need help to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-the-message-user-service-service-is/a8530a0d-b6f9-4bcc-8b70-89c5f4e3548b
  7. Unable to Login after Diagnostic Startup in MSconfig, unable to access hard drive for clean...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Login after Diagnostic Startup in MSconfig, unable to access hard drive for clean...: I am no longer able to login with the error "something happened and your PIN isn't available" error, with no option to reset PIN. I have read many other articles on answers.microsoft.com and it seems the clean install of Windows 11 is the best answer to this issue....
  8. Unable to Login after Diagnostic Startup in MSconfig, unable to access hard drive for clean...

Unable to Login after Diagnostic Startup in MSconfig, unable to access hard drive for clean...: I am no longer able to login with the error "something happened and your PIN isn't available" error, with no option to reset PIN. I have read many other articles on answers.microsoft.com and it seems the clean install of Windows 11 is the best answer to this issue....
  9. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  10. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a